Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

two problems

Started by nitzan, May 27, 2012, 10:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitzan

sory. i do not know where to publish this

hello everyone
Recently i update my joomla from 1.7 to 2.5 version. also i upgrade my virtuemart to 2.06 version.
after i fixed a few problems, Still i have a problem:
1. when the vendor update the status of the order of the shoper, the check box "Notify Shopper" is already mark automaticly. in the  version before  you marked the check box just when you wanted to update the shoper.
2. when you add a Comment the system sent an e mail to the shoper and to the vendor with the original order with a littele line about the update.  in the version before the mail contain just the massage it self without the original order. i do not want to see the orisinal order . just the updae satus with the comment.

thanks for your help
nitzan

Merry

Nitzan,

Each new version has a lot of little improvements. I think these two "problems" are considered improvements by other people. There are no settings to change them, except to uncheck "Notify Shopper." Are you willing to do a little custom code editing?

Merry
Answer is probably from my VirtueMart 2 User Manual ebook, includes FREE updates. FREE Admin Menu Cheatsheet, Quick Install Guide & 30-Minute Quick Setup Guide http://showmeguides.com/

alexzien

Quote from: Merry on May 29, 2012, 01:38:52 AM
Nitzan,

Each new version has a lot of little improvements. I think these two "problems" are considered improvements by other people. There are no settings to change them, except to uncheck "Notify Shopper." Are you willing to do a little custom code editing?

Merry

I'm willing to do some custom code editing. Because I don't want the "notify customer" to be checked automatically since the e-mails contain the whole order, which can make customers confused. Some customers have asked me if they have ordered same things twice, since the e-mails for order confirmation and order status update is the same...