News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

How to set default currency?

Started by Parsimonious, June 21, 2012, 18:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parsimonious

Ok, this is a really dumb question cus I'm sure I had it set before. How/Where do you set the default shop currency? I believe I remember the screen - you fill in your shop info - logo, address, etc and the default currency. I'm using 2.0.7.h and either I'm totally blind or the tab is missing. Where is it normally? (Screenshots appreciated!)

John2400

Hi,

shop>> image

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Parsimonious

Ok that's what I thought. I don't have a vendor tab! Any idea why? Any idea how to fix that?

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Parsimonious

Ok, I searched around the forum and found I needed to go to Shoppers and tick my user name and then hit "Is a vendor." That is not intuitive at all. Nothing even changes after you do that to indicate you are now "a vendor". Is that new because I used to have my shop currency set a few versions ago and had never had to set that, so somehow one of the upgrades seems to have change the settings for that user.

John2400

Ok ,

just so you know . In that tab area now - if a shopper buys a product, any product they end up with three tabs as well- ( maybe a colour change for the vendor would be visually good)  I'll suggest that in the features forum.

Hope if works now.