News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Add to cart button disappeared on products with custom fields (childs)

Started by swanborn, October 05, 2016, 21:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swanborn

Hello all,

Since this morning I have a problem on a web shop (www.allinpartikels.nl) with the products that has the option to choose a child product instead of the parent product. It has been working correctly for a year, but now it doesn't work anymore. The Add to Cart button has disappeared and also the price isn't being updated anymore after making a selection. (EXAMPLE: http://www.allinpartikels.nl/index.php/assortiment-shop/partikels/kikkererwten-detail)

The products that doesn't have this option to select child products are working properly and also the Add to Cart button is available.

Could anyone tell me what the problem could be? It's so strange to me that this issue is a problem from one to another moment. I am using VM 3.0.18.

Hope you can help me! Actually I'm really desperate  :(

fastpat27

Hi Swanborn

I'm wondering is this the same problem I have? I updated from 3.0.14 to 3.0.18 and my child variants would not refresh so no add to cart button. I see you got it fixed or it seems to be working now if it's the same problem I have, but how did you fix it?

I asked similar questions but again I got no response either unfortunately. I ended up reverting backwards to 3.0.14 again, not a great solution but at least it works until I find the bug.

Regards
FP

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

fastpat27

Thanks Jenkinhill, I am now understanding roughly what the important note means although it is still beyond my education. I got the nice guys who created the template to help out but your link might help others with this issue too.

FP