News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Paypal PRO on VM 1.1

Started by TRIPLEdm, April 27, 2008, 09:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

craighoffman

BTW, I would be willing to use/test this without the express checkout functionality. Yes, I know it is against the rules....... But, desperation knows no bounds....

chrisb123

Would someone be able to give an estimate on the timescale for paypal pro UK module?

Im in real need of this as I cant open my store without it :(

Gary

Quote from: chrisb123 on July 02, 2008, 05:42:54 AM
Would someone be able to give an estimate on the timescale for paypal pro UK module?
Im in real need of this as I cant open my store without it :(

Exactly the same for me. Whats the deal guys??

JoeP

Any updates on the UK pro version? any idea on when it will be released?

Maxmmize

Myjoomlaextensions.com has PayPalPro US that works on all versions of Joomla and VM including IPN

joomla 1.5.6
joomla 1.5.5
joomla 1.5.4
joomla 1.5.3
joomla 1.5.2
joomla 1.5.1
joomla 1.5

VirtueMart 1.0
VirtueMart 1.1
VirtueMart 1.1.1
VirtueMart 1.2

cowboy1989

I am a developer. i write the paypal pro module and subscriptions for http://myjoomlaextensions.com. they paid me 230$. the manager martin eric asked me write the paypal pro uk. i wrote it and sent the script to him. he promised that he would pay me the next day. but it seems he disappeared. he stole my code.

CrowdOfOne

man. that sucks.

how far back ago was that? and what's happening to the code now?

if it's just sitting there, perhaps a few of us could chip in with donations and release the code as open source. even possibly integrate it into the main virtuemart branch.

how much were you originally expecting to get for the uk version?

donations may not cover it but if that's really what happened then at least if you take that route these guys who didn't pay you wouldn't be able to benefit financially out of it.

just an idea.

Maxmmize

cowboy1989

Thanks for your idea. i will make it  open source.

cowboy1989

Quote from: CrowdOfOne on October 15, 2008, 23:11:15 PM
man. that sucks.
how far back ago was that? and what's happening to the code now?
if it's just sitting there, perhaps a few of us could chip in with donations and release the code as open source. even possibly integrate it into the main virtuemart branch.
how much were you originally expecting to get for the uk version?
donations may not cover it but if that's really what happened then at least if you take that route these guys who didn't pay you wouldn't be able to benefit financially out of it.
just an idea.
thanks for your idea. the code is put on the shelf of www.myjoomlaextensions.com. they sell it for $52. i want to make it open source. but do not know how. thanks again

jmds

If your want to make the code open source, change the license to GPL, zip the module files up and add them to a post in this thread.

People will soon find it.

CrowdOfOne

Hey Cowboy, just noticed you released it as open source :)

Gonna test this out over the next couple of days.

Thank you for your time and generosity to the community!

cjmicro

have you tried this yet CrowdOfOne?

I am going to try it now, hope it works, and thank you from me too to Cowboy. If it works I volunteer to make you a header for your site. LOL

Cheryl