News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Product Detail Image just grew huge! Urgent

Started by bzupan, December 07, 2012, 20:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bzupan

I've read the posts here about this but I'm really a hack and think I may have just done something wrong.  Joomla 1.5.25, VM 2 (I don't know where to find the actual release #)

I was just poking around in the control panel for VM.  I only have one product and one category set up.  Recently the thumbnail disappeared from the featured product window on the home and on the store page.  It never appeared in the category page so I put it into the text window for category.  Then I noticed the File Published? box was unchecked on the product page.  I checked it and then all the thumbnails appeared where they should but the image on the product detail page became huge, overlapping the Add and Featured windows.  What happened and how do I fix it back to fit into the area to left or order window?  Thx!

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum