Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Add/edit shipping address to another not updating in checkout cart

Started by remeedella, October 12, 2012, 22:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

remeedella

Hello.

on www.submissionfc.com/clone/jupgrade

Any user who has multiple shipping addresses and decides to add/edit select another one in the checkout does in fact work and will update shipping costs if pre-selected. HOWEVER,
when you are back in the cart the new address is not updated. It updates in the database, the server recognizes that you did change addresses however the displayed address in the cart does not get adjusted leaving customers confused thinking their change of address did not work. Is this an error anyone has encountered, can I give someone a login to try and check it out?

Thank you

one2one

Same problem with edit shipping address. editaddresscartST?virtuemart_user_id[0]=0 - not showing user ID and redirect to main page. Same when trying to change billing address editaddresscartBT.
Where is the problem? any help?
Thank you

one2one

The problem was in .htaccess file and and now I will look where exactly is the problem.

tarku

HI

My joomla version is 1.5.22 and virtuemart is 1.1.9
I noticed that when customer click on add new shipping address
and enter the complete details the page refreshes but did not display the address in table it is also not updated

I also observed when I disable SEF from Global Configuration it works fine but after enabling it it do the same not saving not displaying the shipping address.
PLease help

jenkinhill

@tarku this forum section is for the current VM version,  VirtueMart 2. For the old version please post in the 1.1 SEF board.  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?board=73.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum