News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Shoplab template: Several questions, any help would be appreciated.

Started by Bearwithme, March 31, 2012, 07:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearwithme

Hey guys, I am trying to create my first web store and I have a couple of problems, hope someone is able to give me some tips.

- why won't the images fill the boxes completely?

On the shop front page everything looks nice

, but when I enter the categories everything looks crumbled and misaligned

Also, the stock level, which I'd like to be removed, is still there even after I turned its display in the control panel.

Please help.

jenkinhill

Is that with VirtueMart 2? This is the Virtuemart 1.1 board. It also looks like a commercial template.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Bearwithme

Quote from: jenkinhill on March 31, 2012, 11:59:19 AM
Is that with VirtueMart 2? This is the Virtuemart 1.1 board. It also looks like a commercial template.
Aw shoot, can a mod please move the topic? This is indeed VM2. The template is shoplab, which is free.

Linelab

Hi Bearwithme, Go to Joomla Admin > example.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category > Shoes > Product Category Form > and set Default Number of Products per Row e.g. 3.

rickyvcp

That is because in de 2nd product in the description you put 3 lines and in the 3rd product you put 3 lines Name of product and description. If i you want to edit this you must go to your css file and edit the image height and width, same case if you put a big image. 8)