News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Showing 0 MSRP AND 0 "YOU SAVED " ON THE Front END

Started by ironheartfitness, February 12, 2015, 04:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ironheartfitness

After Upgrading to Virtuemart 2.6 from 2.5 i see that in the front end my products display 0 FOR MSRP AND 0 for Money Saved. I only have the final price in the middle.  I need help fixing this please.

jenkinhill

Sounds like a template problem or issue with whatever code or plugin you are using to show MSRP and saving - which is not part of default VirtueMart.

PLease be precise about versions, as there never was a stable VM2.5.x version - they were all test/dev versions.

URL?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ironheartfitness

hey . My url is www.ihfit.com  ..  my current version is 2.6.14. which is the one i update to .. I am not a tech wize so not sure which one i updated from . i think it  was 2.5 something idk. How can I fix this? Please help

jenkinhill

You template overrides need updating for the current version. As the page code is compressed it is not possible to see where the issue is, but you will have to ask your template developer/supplier if you are not able to work it out.
See http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=108212.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ironheartfitness

Ok. so you are saying that normally MSRP does not show on front end, but my developer did special code to show that . and that when i updated extension i lost that code?  am i getting this right

jenkinhill

The developer used one of the price fields as MSRP, which as such does not normally show in default VM. I would guess that the "you save" value is the calculated Discount amount, but your developer would know this. It is possible that instead of using template overrides for the price display he also edited one of the core files or default templates which would get overwritten during any update.

You will have to ask you developer.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

ironheartfitness

thank you so much!  my problem is i do not want to work with that developer anymore. who can help me resolve this ?