News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Multiple tax for 1 product

Started by Kuubs, September 24, 2020, 12:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuubs

Hello, I have an interesting situation. I have 1 product which has multiple TAX for it. So for the first 50 euro you have a tax rate of 20% and the other 40 euro is a tax rate of 10%. Is this possible?

pinochico

I don't know but try:

- twice price setup for product with different tax
- product variant for add 40 EUR to basic price with different tax

?
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Kuubs

Quote from: pinochico on September 24, 2020, 16:14:00 PM
I don't know but try:

- twice price setup for product with different tax
- product variant for add 40 EUR to basic price with different tax

?

But then you have 2 products on the invoice. I just want one product on the invoice, but at the tax part it says 10% ... and 20% ...

Is this possible?

pinochico

I think if the invoice will be ok by law, then if you need two tax, then must be two products...

What is the reason or can you send me example for your product with two tax? Example from really live?
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products