News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

User menu

Started by souwar, September 14, 2012, 18:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

souwar

Hello i just installed the latest version of VirtueMart on my joomla 1.5 please, i added a menu (shop front) i can see all the products on my site and when i  click on a product i jump to full description + add to cart button, my problem is when i add a product to cart i don't see the cart, usually in default shop site the cart will be in top right of the screen but in mine nothing showing, is there any special module i need to activate so i can see the cart?

please can someone help

Thank you.

jenkinhill

The modules are installed with the second VM component, com_virtuemart.2.0.10_ext_aio.tar.gz  and will need publishing to a suitable user position in your Joomla template.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

souwar

Thank you sir for the reply, i have one more question, it is normal when i add a product to the cart it don't refresh / auto calculate the products in the cart? when i a product i don't see it directly in my cart but when i hit refresh or go to another page it show's :S

jenkinhill

That is not normal, and suggests a JavaScript conflict with your Joomla template or some other jQuery using module/component such as a menu script. http://javascript.about.com/library/blclash.htm
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

souwar

i did i trace and i found this error on select:
SCRIPT5007: Unable to get value of the property 'settings': object is null or undefined
vmprices.js, line 65 character 14
this is the url for the shop can you take a look at it please
http://vinacerron.com/vina/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=1&Itemid=111&lang=en