News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Can't remove a child product?

Started by geertplovie, September 05, 2012, 18:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geertplovie

Hi,

I'm using Joomla 2.5.6 and VM2.0.10
I'm working on a website that sells clothes. For the different sizes of 1 product we use the standard plugin. When we add different sizes to a product, child products are made automatically.
In the general product list i can see all main products and how many child products they have but i can't see the child products in this list!
In the beginning i did saw the child products in this list but in the mean time i've already done an update of joomla and an update of VM, added some components, extra modules and plugins, and suddenly i ddin't saw the child products in the list anymore. I can't tell exactly after which action they were out of the list. I still can modify the child products by going to the main product, and in the 1st tab 'product information' at the bottom i can see the child products and click on them. then they open like a regular product.
So i was thinking this is a new way to edit the child products, which is not bad because now my general product list is more clear.
But I can't find how to remove the child products...
Because i don't find anyone else facing the same problem, i assume that the problem could be the fact that the child products are not visible anymore in the main product list...

all help is welcome!