JS error in checkout

Started by ArchiB, September 15, 2017, 15:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArchiB

Hi,

I'm using:

Joomla 3.7.5
Virtuemart  3.2.4

Everything was working at some point (I think its before an update) but we don't use the online checkout yet so I have noticed only recently.

Here is a screen shot of the errors in the console: https://snag.gy/8AVMd3.jpg

On the page you are seeing, the +/- works but the "update" ("mise-à-jour" in the SS)doesn't. I can change country but there isn't any region appering. (there should be and there are some in the virtuemart). 

I do have JCH plugin but have disabled it and cleared the cache and it still doen't solve the issue.

I put in a fake credit card (with an online fake credit card creator) and that doesn't work either (this also previously worked).  I could always role back until I stumble upon the correct version but If I could fix it directly, I would much prefer.

The delete from cart also doen't work.

I also have a async pluging for JS.  I have tried to turn it off but it doen't change anything.

I updated joomla before I update virtuemart.

I know it would be better with a liv elibk then a SS but for now it is much easier to go with the SS. 

any help appreciated!

Thanks!

jenkinhill

Looks like an issue with your VMonepage plugin, you should ask the plugin developer as maybe that needs updating.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ArchiB