News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

NOOB WITH GATEWAY ISSUES

Started by vampstko, August 29, 2012, 19:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vampstko

hola all..new to virtuemart and finaly getting a handle on it..kinda lost with this though..my boss didn't use autherize like i was pushing and this is the email i got from the gateway company...can anyone point me in the right direction

QuotePlease contact the software vendor for the Joomla CMS shopping cart module to first verify an integration with "ACH Direct" or "PaymentsGateway".  If the software vendor confirms an integration with "ACH Direct" or "PaymentsGateway", please have ready your ACH Direct welcome letter with the merchant authentication credentials described below and request the vendor assist you in configuring the module with some combination of your ACH Direct/PaymentsGateway merchant credentials.

[authentication credentials]
*Merchant ID
*Transmitter ID
*Transmitter Password
*Processing Password
*FTP Username
*FTP Password
*API Login ID – set self service in the Virtual Terminal
*Secure Transaction Key – set self service in the Virtual Terminal

If setup difficulties continue, please provide your merchant id and the exact response returned by ACH Direct or PaymentsGateway servers for review.

HELP PLZ!!

PRO

vampstko, I have not seen a plugin for paymentsgateway for virtuemart 2.0

most in the USA use authorize.net or paypal pro.

I have searched googler for a plugin for it, but could not find it.

vampstko

i was pushing for authrize..i have found some info looks like a tough one though for sure

vampstko

wow no one with any words of wisdom for ACH Direct huh

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum