News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Two problems

Started by neliojesus, November 18, 2012, 11:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neliojesus

fields appear from behind the lyrics
the back button does not work

i need help

jenkinhill

You provide no information that is needed to provide a more accurate response. We really need VM & Joomla versions, and the PHP version often helps too, but most important of all, a live site url.

Use Firebug to examione your css issue - http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=102850.0

And for the button issue, this is probably related to SEF, so if you have SEF on the turn it off, clear caches and test.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

bytelord

Hello,

If you are not using template or using template overrides you could use some CSS to avoid it. This is working on my test installations with vm 2.0.12/14... so i think is related to overrides.

You should change the z-index i believe so the element to appear over the product, test the following

.orderlistcontainer div.orderlist {
    z-index: 1;
}

As jekinhill ask's please provide vm, joomla and php versions and also a live url, otherwise we cannot test it. Also use firebug to examine you site and play with the z-index css attribute.

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!