News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Tax handling in a b2b - shop

Started by OskarMaria, December 08, 2015, 13:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OskarMaria

For a b2b-shop I found some probably bugs in the cart, order and invoice templates. Virtuemart shows all product prices correct - without tax.

But in the tax - column of the cart, order and invoice it shows ,,0.00" for the different products. That is wrong, because the tax is not zero. It will only be added at an other place at the end of the forms.

Ok - this could easily commented out in the templates. But I think, it would be better changed in a future version of virtuemart.

But for the next bug I found no easy solution. In the order form everything is ok. It shows the subtotal of the products, the subtotal for the tax of the products and the shipping costs (correct with the tax part of the shipping). But in the mails to the costumers and in the invoice the line with the subtotal ,,tax for the products" is missing. So the forms are difficult to understand and the shop owner means, that the invoice is wrong.

A test with the code snippet of the order form didn't work. So my question is - how can I show the subtotal of the product taxes in the mails to the costumer and in the invoice - like in the order form?

Virtuemart 3.0.12
Tax handling tax for bill

Joomla 3.4.5

Image 1: correct subtotal product tax in order form
Image 2: missing subtotal product tax in customer mail and invoice