News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VirtueMart 2 Theme (works with your current joomla template)

Started by Eugen S., May 10, 2012, 15:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Sund

Hi, I have just purchased this template, and I have two issues.
1: I need to change the colour of the blue action button... "Show all products" / "product details", Can someone tell me how I can do that?
2: The description and vote, is listed below each other. I prefer to use tabs, and I would like to add a "Specification" tab, but can someone tell me how to do that?

Best regards
Martin Sund

http://www.photosolution.dk

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jatib12

In general I see in the Virtuemart forum, that your technical support is nonexistent, I just want an answer that not find, I bought Virtuemart 2 Theme but does not work, if I have to buy the Bunble package please send me a discount coupon with the previous payment and do the upgrade have if it works. But I'll need my money back if not solved. It will be very good product but this way you can lose it.

Never before this had happened with commercial components, the technical supports respond immediately

jatib12

Quote from: Eugen S. on July 09, 2012, 18:20:10 PM
Quote from: yaem4u on July 05, 2012, 09:39:52 AM
Hi,

I bough your design and tried to install like new install (Quick start) but it's didn't work.
Would you mind to give me suggestion about this cause i really need it work for my site.

after i  ran kickstart.php, and follow their step but it's quiet. Nothing happen.

Thanks,
Ek

Did you already open a support ticket on our site?

In general I see in the Virtuemart forum, that your technical support is nonexistent, I just want an answer that not find, I bought Virtuemart 2 Theme but does not work, if I have to buy the Bunble package please send me a discount coupon with the previous payment and do the upgrade have if it works. But I'll need my money back if not solved. It will be very good product but this way you can lose it.

Never before this had happened with commercial components, the technical supports respond immediately

mehdi09

Hello,

I just bought this commercial VM2 theme, but I don't know how to install it.
How can I do to install it?
Thanks

Eugen S.

Send me a pm ;-)

bisonfume

Hello, first at all, thanks for this great virtuemart theme !!

I have two questions :

In the product details view, how can I change de stock view by a simple picture "in stock" (for the "out of stock" I use directly the availibility details when a product is not in stock)

If I'm not connected to the webside as a client  and click to "view my cart" I have a web page with the cart details, but if I'm connected, when I choose view my cart, I directly arrive to a page to confirm the general buy condition.

Have you got any idea in how a can arrive to the display cart before accept the terms ??

Thanks a lot for all virtuemart team for the VM 2 version !!

[attachment cleanup by admin]

bisonfume

I repply myself, It was my fault, there's no bug, only a bad  code change that i did.

I just, installed once more the delicious virtuemart theme.

But, I have another question, because there's another bug : when I'm in the cart, there's no more shipment method. I did create some shipment methods before, there worked well before theme change, but now the cart says that there is no shipment method configured for my request.

How can I fix it ??

RuggeroSB

Definitely not a theme issue - check your shipping/shopper field settings! I've had the same thing happen to me and it turned out to be that certain shopper fields were required by the shipping module which I had made not required and was not entering them. For example, address, first name etc.

bisonfume

Yes your right !!
Thanks for your answer.

There is no more problem with the shipment and payement.

Sorry, I have one more question, it's the last question I hope, lol, sorry, sorry, sorry.

But How can I create, with this theme, a link to the account including adress, etc, and a link to manage the client  commandes.
For exemple, for a client, it could be interesting to see what product he both before, or maybe, if the payement didn't work, go to this page, see his pending command and could pay .

Thank's a lot for all !

zen69

Hi Eugen,

Is this your official theme support forum thread? I purchased your theme through VM Extension site, so I do not have any login to other support forums.

Eugen S.

Quote from: zen69 on November 16, 2012, 18:26:01 PM
Hi Eugen,

Is this your official theme support forum thread? I purchased your theme through VM Extension site, so I do not have any login to other support forums.

The VirtueMart Extensions Site have its own support help desk section where you can submit a ticket:
http://extensions.virtuemart.net/ticket
Send me a pm ;-)

Eugen S.

Hello ,

we have created a video which shows you how to install our VirtueMart theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEvUAHC17aY&feature=plcp

Its also available in german language:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJRYd4JDHTI&feature=plcp

Sincerely,

Eugen Stranz
Send me a pm ;-)

hurryen

VirtueMart 2.0.14
Joomla 2.5.8
VM2 Theme Shoplicious
To "Checkout " for registered users.
Payment Method - Standart (Payment for the goods produced by courier)
1. There is not button to confirm the order: "Check Out Now"
2. There is no link: "Select shipment"
3. There is no link: "Select payment"
And many more ...
If the standard Joomla template, everything works great!

Eugen S.

Quote from: hurryen on November 22, 2012, 13:52:19 PM
VirtueMart 2.0.14
Joomla 2.5.8
VM2 Theme Shoplicious
And many more ...

Our theme requires the first name and the zip code of a user. Do you have this fields published due registration?

Send me a pm ;-)

hurryen

Quote from: Eugen S. on November 23, 2012, 11:38:11 AM
Quote from: hurryen on November 22, 2012, 13:52:19 PM
VirtueMart 2.0.14
Joomla 2.5.8
VM2 Theme Shoplicious
And many more ...

Our theme requires the first name and the zip code of a user. Do you have this fields published due registration?

Thank you, Eugen!
I actually turned off the index, right now, I will try again.
Still, you have the demo version now displays the field order is better than when I bought it. I bought another computer and did not save the Download-ID. How can this be restored Download-ID?
Thanks in advance, Gregory!