News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Jewelry and Piercing Online Shop

Started by pan0, February 03, 2008, 12:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pan0

Hi there,
Please have a look at www.meinPiercing.de, an German Language Shop for Piercings and Body Jewellery.

Features:
- VM 1.1 beta (heavily hacked)
- wholeseller system used
- well working affiliate system (via iDev)
- full SEF ready (including SEF URLs)
- automatic meta keywords & meta descriptions
- Rockettheme template used
- several customized VM modules

Any feedback is well appreciated.
In case you have some questions or in the event that you wish to implement similar functions, please ask - I will try my best to help you.
Regards,

========================

Hallo,
Bitte besucht mal www.meinPiercing.de, eine deutschsprachige Seite mit den folgenden Features:

- VM 1.1 beta (sehr umfangreich gehackt)
- Großhändler-System
- Webmaster Partner Programm (via iDev)
- SEF ready (Suchmaschinen-freundliche URLs)
- Automatisches Generieren von Meta keywords und descriptions
- Rockettheme Template
- weitere z.T. selbst geschriebene bzw. gehackte Modules

Über Feedback wuerde ich mich freuen!
Wer Fragen hat oder ähnliche Features in seine eigene Website einbauen möchte: Bitte fragt mich, ich helfe gern.

Freundlicher Gruß,
Coole Piercings und genialer Piercing Körperschmuck - www.meinPiercing.de any feedback to this website is very welcome!

I'm using J 1.0.15, VM 1.1.2. stable, sh404SEF_1.3.8 build_337

jahn

hi, nutzt du joomla 1.5 oder 1.0?
Wenn 1.5, ist es sehr schwer auf sef urls umzustellen?

gruß jahn

pan0

Quote from: jahn on February 03, 2008, 12:45:21 PM
hi, nutzt du joomla 1.5 oder 1.0?
Wenn 1.5, ist es sehr schwer auf sef urls umzustellen?

gruß jahn

To translate the question for the community:

Quote from: jahn on February 03, 2008, 12:45:21 PM
Are you using Joomla 1.5 or 1.0, and if so, is it difficult to setup SEFs?

I am using Joomla! 1.0.14 RC1 Stable together with sh404. However I modified the SEF VM plugin.
Coole Piercings und genialer Piercing Körperschmuck - www.meinPiercing.de any feedback to this website is very welcome!

jahn

Thank you, i use vm 1.1 svn, i have never before used the sef function.
So i think i need some time to check this.
greeting jahn

G-bags

Topic is not my cup of Teaa, but I think the site was very well done.  Easy to navigate and I like the inclusion of people posting.

Peace.

pan0

Thank you G-bags!
Do you mean with people posting the comment-system to comment on products, piercing-pictures and content? This would be JoomComment, which is ajax based and really nice.

@ Jahn:
I found the sh404 very easy to integrate for VM, except for this problem here.

pan0

We've upgraded to 1.1.1 and added several new features.
Completely new is our own affiliate system with automated monthly payout via paypal, new shipping modules for DHL, DPD and HERMES as well as a new photo-contest (with SEF URLs/automated meta tags <== this boosts the traffic and google page ranking up quite well!!!)

We also modified the login/registration system using email addresses only. Now customers register (silently) with their email address only instead of a username, and only need to enter their email address at the 'lost-password-page' as well.

Further more we reduced the checkout process to 2 pages only, hence people have to click less to finalize ans send their order.

Click here to checkout the site:
Coole Piercings & genialer Körperschmuck aus Deutschlands geilstem Piercingshop - www.meinPiercing.de

pan0

Another Update:

- we've upgraded to VM 1.1.2 stable;
- added 2 more shipping modules (HERMES and DPD);
- added another payment module for "Sofortueberweisung - Sofortüberweisung", a kindoff instant direct debit for Germany, Switzerland and Austria;
- added a new login/registration module (without any usernames - just email address and password are required using the silent user registration feature). Hence: far fewer fields have to be filled during registration and the checkout process is done in only two more steps.

Please check out Coole Piercings und genialer Körperschmuck aus Deutschlands geilstem Piercingshop ... www.meinPiercing.de