News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

no shipping options

Started by racker, October 05, 2009, 11:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

racker

I browsed all posts for this matter and could not find a real solution to the problem. My situation is that the shop crashes if I continue without having been able to select a shipping option (ups) with following messages

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to ssl://trans.atsbank.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) in /mnt/web5/43/81/51993481/htdocs/CMS/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_paymenow.php on line 229

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /mnt/web5/43/81/51993481/htdocs/CMS/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_paymenow.php on line 233

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /mnt/web5/43/81/51993481/htdocs/CMS/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_paymenow.php on line 234

Anybody out there who has a solution?

lowmips

The errors listed are in the payment module, which is another issue in itself (you need SSL capable PHP).  You seem to be skipping shipping altogether.  Have you enabled the shipping steps in VirtueMart config? Are you products "downloadable" only?
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

racker

Quote from: lowmips on October 06, 2009, 16:44:59 PM
The errors listed are in the payment module, which is another issue in itself (you need SSL capable PHP).  You seem to be skipping shipping altogether.  Have you enabled the shipping steps in VirtueMart config? Are you products "downloadable" only?

I am selling wine in bottles, not downloadable ;D
In the config I have made a tickmark at "Lieferung, ups" Is it that what you mean?
I have tried many things already and getting confused the more I try to find the problem

racker

anymore ideas out there, I am still hopeless to get it work without help

Thanks for any usefull advise

lowmips

Quote"Lieferung, ups"
I do not know what this means, or where the tickmark you speak of is.

It will probably take someone logging in and looking at your setup to determine the cause of the shipping options not appearing.

-Reggie
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

racker

would you do this for me? I create a logon for you and you have a lock. If yes I would need your e-mail for the login creation into JOOMLA backend which would annouce your logon to you as well.

Please advise