News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

{ solved } Password

Started by Urs, March 21, 2012, 13:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urs

hello

I have the problem that a new customer dosn't have the entered password. In the confirmation mail is a total different password and this one works!
VM 2.0.3e and J2.5.3

regards

Urs

Urs

no one? i'm the onliest with this problem? If i register in the Joomla login, it works....

Urs

no one?

I have this problem only at the vm registration. Joomla registration form works as supposed.

John2400

Urs

Hi , look your question just might need a little more explaining.
Best idea is to put up a link to your shop and let some one register or test your site.

* The registration in joomla should be the same as in the shop.
*The  Bill to section. In the address part of the shopping cart there is a registration form - you do not have to register every new shopper. (if you don't want to)

They can just add their address and click save.  leave those two parts empty. In that section they can just leave it blank -and the purchase will go through.

If this is not your issue then again - show us the URL and explain a little more.

Urs

thanks john

https://www.aqula.ch/jupgrade

Klick on 'Anmelden' (vm reg) and fill out the form. You will receive a mail with a different password as you entered.
Klick on 'Joomla Login' (joomla reg) fill out the form and the password will be set and correct.

I hope you understand my bad english...   ;-)

regards

Urs

John2400

Hi URs

I filled out the form in VM first and and email came to me with the correct Password, the one I typed  ( the same one I used to register). So for me No problem there.

I then went to Joomla and it would not let me register as It says I am already registered?

This for me was 100% correct.

I could even login again and it recognised me and allowed me to add products to the cart in my name?

sorry it looks OK to me. except I cannot read where to pay - If I click at the botton it will not take me to the checkout? But maybe it's because I only read and write english.
sorry

Urs

hmmmmmm, now it works! I have trid it several times, always the same error....

Thanks a lot!