News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

vmERror - exeSortSearchListQuery Unknown column????????

Started by mabeall32, March 21, 2012, 02:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mabeall32

I getting the following error. When I try to select a category there is no selection.  What should I do to correct this?

vmError: exeSortSearchListQuery Unknown column 'p.virtuemart_product_id' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS  c.`virtuemart_category_id`, l.`category_description`, l.`category_name`, c.`ordering`, c.`published`, cx.`category_child_id`, cx.`category_parent_id`, c.`shared`  FROM `zn0ut_virtuemart_categories_en_gb` l              JOIN `zn0ut_virtuemart_categories` AS c using (`virtuemart_category_id`)              LEFT JOIN `zn0ut_virtuemart_category_categories` AS cx              ON l.`virtuemart_category_id` = cx.`category_child_id`  WHERE  c.`published` = 1  AND  cx.`category_parent_id` = 0 ORDER BY p.virtuemart_product_id ASC LIMIT 0, 9

PRO

mabeall32

PRO

NO

WHEN; You upgrade from a previous version of 2.0, and there have been changes in the database.
The "update tables or install if necessary" tool fixes the tables.

GO to tools and migration, and click that button

Logickske

I have the same problem.. Can you please show me a printscreen of the PhpMyAdmin where i can find "GO to tools and migration, and click that button" that.. I have a dutch version of PhpMyAdmin and don't know where to look..

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

PRO

Quote from: Logickske on March 02, 2013, 19:19:50 PM
I have the same problem.. Can you please show me a printscreen of the PhpMyAdmin where i can find "GO to tools and migration, and click that button" that.. I have a dutch version of PhpMyAdmin and don't know where to look..

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

its in your virtuemart administrator, not phpmyadmin

Logickske

Ok,

If I go to that menu in my administrator section I have these buttons: (see attachment).

I have to click on witch one to fix the error?

Thank you in advance!

[attachment cleanup by admin]

PRO

Quote from: PRO on March 21, 2012, 10:51:43 AM
NO

WHEN; You upgrade from a previous version of 2.0, and there have been changes in the database.
The "update tables or install if necessary" tool fixes the tables.

GO to tools and migration, and click that button

^^^

but first you need to enable the tools

Logickske

Ok i have enabled the option but now in "tools & migration" i dont see the button "update tables or install if necessary"

See printscreen in previous post..

And now?

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Logickske

Quote from: Milbo on March 03, 2013, 21:19:19 PM
lol   search for a & b instead of b & a

????  Don't understand what you mean with that :-S

PRO

goeher

Hi,
this is my first mail on  this Forum, then Hello!!!

When I am trying to sort by name, I am getting something like this:

vmError: exeSortSearchListQuery Unknown column 'p.product_name' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS l.`virtuemart_product_id` FROM `c0wsv_virtuemart_products_pl_pl` as l JOIN `c0wsv_virtuemart_products` AS p using (`virtuemart_product_id`) LEFT JOIN `c0wsv_virtuemart_product_categories` as pc ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = `pc`.`virtuemart_product_id` LEFT JOIN `c0wsv_virtuemart_categories_pl_pl` as c ON c.`virtuemart_category_id` = `pc`.`virtuemart_category_id` LEFT JOIN `c0wsv_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = `c0wsv_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups`.`virtuemart_product_id` LEFT OUTER JOIN `c0wsv_virtuemart_shoppergroups` as s ON s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` = `c0wsv_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups`.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` WHERE ( p.`published`="1" AND `pc`.`virtuemart_category_id` = 1 AND `pc`.`virtuemart_category_id` > 0 AND ( s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "1" OR s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "2" OR s.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` IS NULL ) ) group by p.`virtuemart_product_id` ORDER BY p.product_name ASC LIMIT 0, 18

"install or if necessary update tables" is not giving any result. Important, I think, is information, that I am working with 1-language Virtuemart Shop in PL (Polish).

I hope, I will get some help. Please look "carefully" - I am totally NEWBIE...

Regards

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

goeher

Virtuemart 2.022c
Joomla 2.5.14

Both are latest versions