News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Clothing Store

Started by b.adams91, March 20, 2012, 02:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b.adams91

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to make a clothing store for my website. I'm currently using Joomla 1.5 and Virtuemart 2.0.1, I have products displayed in my shop but I would like to know if it is possible to add a drop down table or something similar for sizes and colour styles in the clothing. Please help me out.
www.illestclothing.com

Thanks,
Brandon

Alan_Smith

Yes it is possible by using VirtueMart - Adding Product Attributes. When you click on the drop down table item then you can see all details of a product like color, size and type of that product and it's also possible for editing on this item.

Nick21

http://www.illestclothing.com/index.php/shop/view/productdetails/virtuemart_product_id/11/virtuemart_category_id/13

Do you know how to display the picture in thumbnail size? And not like this, because now you have the price and "notify me" button in de picture...

b.adams91

Hey Guys, thanks for your responses.

Quote from: Alan_Smith on March 20, 2012, 10:38:46 AM
Yes it is possible by using VirtueMart - Adding Product Attributes. When you click on drop down table item then you can see all details of a product like color, size and type of that product and it's also possible to editing in this items.

How would I add those attributes to the products?

Quote from: Nick21 on March 20, 2012, 20:08:07 PM
http://www.illestclothing.com/index.php/shop/view/productdetails/virtuemart_product_id/11/virtuemart_category_id/13

Do you know how to display the picture in thumbnail size? And not like this, because now you have the price and "notify me" button in de picture...

I'm not sure how to display it in thumbnail size, could you help me out.

Thanks again,
Brandon

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum