News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

No orders in order list!

Started by dron_gr, March 17, 2012, 00:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dron_gr

Hi,
VM 2.0.0, j 1.7.2. There is no oreders in order list, but there is all oreders in MySQL database *_virtuemart_orders. I did many tries to make it work by changing vendor and by giving to admin permissions but nothing changes. Help!

Thanks a lot in advance.

dron_gr

jenkinhill

I have never had a problem viewing orders when logged in as Vendor. Are you still using those old Joomla/VM versions?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

dron_gr

Hi Jenkinhill,

thanks for reply. No i am using j 1.7.2 and VM 2.0.0. The fact is that a have installed the same system (j 1.7.2 & vm 2.0.0) on localhost. Well  it is showing orders in order list. I dont know why it does not show in my shop. Is it possible please to write me a full list of files in VM 2.0.0 package which are responsible for oreders and order list please? I dont really know what to do except overwriting a files one by one....

jenkinhill

It may be related to different PHP versions rather than file errors. You should really update your VirtueMart version to 2.0.2 at least, and Joomla 1.7.2 is past end of of life and has a known critical security issue.

If you update your VM using Joomla's extension manager by simply installing over the current version (without uninstalling) then you update the files and database, while keeping your categories, products, images etc.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum