News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

CSS Question

Started by corymp, March 17, 2012, 06:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corymp

I know this may not be a virtuemart specific question.. But..
I use firefox, and because firebug is designed for firefox, that is what I use for styling my website.
After spending so much time getting everything the way I want, I decide to try viewing my site in google chrome. Google chrome doesn't display the site the same as firefox. So I decided to try internet explorer. It doesn't display it correctly either. Nor does Safari. The funny thing is..... All those other browsers display it the same way. Firefox is the only one that is different. keep in mind, I have cleared the cache in all browsers.

If someone can check http://test2.firenl.com/models/902-portable-pcc/902-starter-kit in multiple browsers and give me an explanation, it would be great. I am dumbfounded.
VM 2.0.4 Stable
J2.5.4

maxispin

I don't see any big differences. I think that it is impossible to get exactly same result with different browser. I might be wrong however.

What template are you using? The product detail subpages (description, parameters, etc) looks very interesting. Is it a module and if it is what is its name?
VM 3.0.17.6 | VM 2.0.24c | VM 1.1.9

corymp

Quote from: maxispin on March 17, 2012, 08:25:04 AM
I don't see any big differences. I think that it is impossible to get exactly same result with different browser. I might be wrong however.

What template are you using? The product detail subpages (description, parameters, etc) looks very interesting. Is it a module and if it is what is its name?

It's the glasslab template from linelab. from what i can tell it's just a productdetails override and a js file.

I plan on styling it so it's not like stock, but it's a good start, layout wise
VM 2.0.4 Stable
J2.5.4