News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Product Options Custom Field Dropbox Plugin (Updated)

Started by PRO, March 16, 2012, 11:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRO

Quote from: ronjb on May 12, 2013, 20:02:12 PM
Hi has anybody encountered a problem with the dropdown list showing the <strong> tag if a dropdown option has an additional price,,,

just so you know what i'm taking about you can see it here http://turnonled.com.au/index.php/shop-online/54/7/mi-light/tol-mr16-8w-12leds-gu5-3-detail just click the wattage dropdown and you'll see the <strong> tag that i mean,,, any ideas how can i fix this?????? i look on the drop.php and drop.xml and i couldn't find it there,,,

Thanks in advance

have you tried a regular joomla template?

ronjb

Yep i just tried it on my local server with 3 default joomla template, atomic,beez_20 and beez5 and you can see on the attached files that its still showing the <strong>.. btw im using joomla3 with the latest version..

any ideas why im still having the <strong> showing up?

Thanks again

[attachment cleanup by admin]

CROSP

Hi , thank u for hard work and great plugin. But  I have one problem . When I try to add price changing with the help |+ or |- and then press "Save" ,the field "Options" automaticly erases (gets empty).  Without price chanjing it works, but with - no. I have tried just to copy your example "Small,Medium |+5, Large |+10" , but got empty field too.
Mb , I do something wrong.
Thx for help in advance.
'

PRO

Quote from: CROSP on May 13, 2013, 19:49:18 PM
Hi , thank u for hard work and great plugin. But  I have one problem . When I try to add price changing with the help |+ or |- and then press "Save" ,the field "Options" automaticly erases (gets empty).  Without price chanjing it works, but with - no. I have tried just to copy your example "Small,Medium |+5, Large |+10" , but got empty field too.
Thx for help in advance.
'

are you on the product page?

ronjb

Hi MR.PRO

I hope you didn't ignored my previous post that i did try default joomla template and im using jm3 and i still have the <strong> showing up on the dropdown even with default joomla templates.. please don't ignore me

PRO

Quote from: ronjb on May 14, 2013, 06:52:39 AM
Hi MR.PRO

I hope you didn't ignored my previous post that i did try default joomla template and im using jm3 and i still have the <strong> showing up on the dropdown even with default joomla templates.. please don't ignore me

do you have any language overrides?

CROSP

Quote from: PRO on May 13, 2013, 23:06:53 PM
Thx for help in advance.
'

No , I am on "Custom Field" page.

PRO

Quote from: CROSP on May 14, 2013, 15:03:07 PM
Quote from: PRO on May 13, 2013, 23:06:53 PM
Thx for help in advance.
'

No , I am on "Custom Field" page.

it will not save there anymore.

it used to

ronjb

Quote from: PRO on May 14, 2013, 10:10:10 AM
Quote from: ronjb on May 14, 2013, 06:52:39 AM
Hi MR.PRO

do you have any language overrides?

No i don't have any language overrides... can i fix it with an override? i tried to 'Search text you want to change" but i can't find it.. any other ideas whats the next step i need to do or check? Thanks for your patient

PRO

PRO

Quote from: ronjb on May 13, 2013, 17:45:55 PM
. btw im using joomla3 with the latest version..

vmart does not work with 3.0 yet

ronjb

Quote from: PRO on May 15, 2013, 17:07:31 PM

OMG thats why.. ugghhhh wish i knew this earlier had looked into the site http://www.kaizenmediaworks.com/virtuemart-2-0-custom-field-dropbox-plugin but it doesn't indicates there that it only support jm2.5v..

Thanks for the all the help, god bless you

PRO

Quote from: ronjb on May 15, 2013, 18:35:07 PM

OMG thats why.. ugghhhh wish i knew this earlier had looked into the site http://www.kaizenmediaworks.com/virtuemart-2-0-custom-field-dropbox-plugin but it doesn't indicates there that it only support jm2.5v..

VIRTUEMART does NOT support 3.0 yet

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=115326.0

ronjb

Quote from: PRO on May 15, 2013, 20:36:39 PM
Quote from: ronjb on May 15, 2013, 18:35:07 PM

VIRTUEMART does NOT support 3.0 yet

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=115326.0

I just check and my bad, we're using "Joomla! version    2.5.8" i thought it was joomla3 cause we have a diff. interface on the administrator, didn't knew my client installed a mission control that changes the layout on the administrator,,, and yep i'm still having the strong on my custom field dropdown list...

[attachment cleanup by admin]