News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Product Options Custom Field Dropbox Plugin (Updated)

Started by PRO, March 16, 2012, 11:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvbgnu

Nobodi spale correctly, especially French people like me (except alatak, and the beautiful people from Québec, of course ;)
Best Regards, Hervé Boinnard - Irish Time (GMT)
Joomla! multilingual website and online business made easy - https://www.puma-it.ie

3D Secure v1 (3DS1) & Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)! Stripe.com payment plugin for VirtueMart 3: https://www.puma-it.ie/en/joomla-and-virtuemart-extensions/stripe-for-virtuemart
Authipay (AIB Merchant Services) for VirtueMart 2 & 3: https://www.puma-it.ie/en/joomla-and-virtuemart-extensions/authipay-aib-merchant-services-for-virtuemart

clabis71

for my needs I have to remove the display of the prices from your plugin, how should I do?
I have already removed the display variants virtuemart, but remain see ones set in your plugin

[attachment cleanup by admin]

PRO

Quote from: clabis71 on January 19, 2013, 15:45:54 PM
for my needs I have to remove the display of the prices from your plugin, how should I do?
I have already removed the display variants virtuemart, but remain see ones set in your plugin

look in drop.php

OnDisplayproductFE   function

clabis71

Quote from: PRO on January 19, 2013, 17:36:54 PM

look in drop.php

d

are not very practical, in any case, I opened the file that is located in:
plugins/vmcustom/dropbox/drop.php
but the words that you say is different, I find this
function plgVmOnDisplayProductVariantFE($field,&$idx,&$group)
but I do not know exactly what to remove for not having problems, I can address?

PRO

Quote from: clabis71 on January 24, 2013, 14:25:33 PM
Quote from: PRO on January 19, 2013, 17:36:54 PM

look in drop.php

d

are not very practical, in any case, I opened the file that is located in:
plugins/vmcustom/dropbox/drop.php
but the words that you say is different, I find this
function plgVmOnDisplayProductVariantFE($field,&$idx,&$group)
but I do not know exactly what to remove for not having problems, I can address?

I just tested this

change
$text = $valueWithPrice[0].' ('.$op.$currency->priceDisplay((float)$price).')';

to this
$text = $valueWithPrice[0];

and the price still changes, without the price in the dropdown.

PLEASE make sure you test test test

KieranMcClung

Hello there.

Firstly this plugin is great, it really simplfies having to add all the options to each product so many thanks for that. My question is a simple one, although the answer will undoubtedly be very complex, but I feel you may be the person who knows the answer.

Is there a way to change the position of this dropdown, when it's set as a Cart Attribute? Apologies if this has been asked earlier in the thread, I did scan through quickly but didn't notice anything mentioning this issue.

Thank you.

PRO

Quote from: KieranMcClung on February 01, 2013, 17:26:58 PM

Is there a way to change the position of this dropdown, when it's set as a Cart Attribute? Apologies if this has been asked earlier in the thread, I did scan through quickly but didn't notice anything mentioning this issue.

Thank you.

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=90935.0

If you look in the default_addtocart.php   You can change it a little.

BUT it will be relative to the add to cart button.

marcof

I just installed the custom fields plugin on my 2.5.8 Joomla / VM 2.0.12 , and there is no 'plugin - dropbox' available??

Only Customer Text Imput, Product Specification and Stockable Variants...  How can I create a dropbox then???

marcof

Ah, ignore that last post please, had to enable it :D

Goodmorning!

marcof

Quote from: nico_ara on October 06, 2012, 21:00:25 PM
Hi,

I have already added the custom field to have color variations of the product, the issue that I have is that in the custom field page, where I have my custom field with the color variations, under "price" label, I cannot leave it blank, always shows 0 or 0.000 and in the front end of the webpage it will show as "price free" under the custom field that I created. What can I do to remove the "price free" or to leave blank that "price" label without it filling it back with 0 or 0.000?

Any help would be very appreciated!

I have the same problem. PRO can you tell me which line has to be disabled to prevent this from beeing displayed??

PRO

Quote from: marcof on February 02, 2013, 14:51:55 PM
Quote from: nico_ara on October 06, 2012, 21:00:25 PM
Hi,

I have already added the custom field to have color variations of the product, the issue that I have is that in the custom field page, where I have my custom field with the color variations, under "price" label, I cannot leave it blank, always shows 0 or 0.000 and in the front end of the webpage it will show as "price free" under the custom field that I created. What can I do to remove the "price free" or to leave blank that "price" label without it filling it back with 0 or 0.000?

Any help would be very appreciated!

I have the same problem. PRO can you tell me which line has to be disabled to prevent this from beeing displayed??

https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=95618.msg314109#msg314109

I just leave the language field blank

marcof

Thnx for responding PRO, you mean the language field in the shop configuration? That does'nt make any difference over here :(

I added a screenshot of what I mean, the post you referred to looks like it has something to do with the price whitin the dropbox (or am I, as a dutchman, wrong because I dont understand..?)

[attachment cleanup by admin]

PRO

Quote from: marcof on February 02, 2013, 18:06:43 PM
Thnx for responding PRO, you mean the language field in the shop configuration? That does'nt make any difference over here :(

no i mean the language "text"
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=92944.0

marcof

Yes, got it now! (that is really cool :))

Sorry, just starting to use VM2.0.x / Joomla 2.5.x a week ago, got some differences...

Only problem left: If I have 2 dropboxes in this article (see screenshot). Now, the second dropbox is positioned right next to the other, but no title is showing. In this case I created two of the same dropboxes (Maat en Maat), so I guess this happens because they get the same position.

But: I try to remove them (at the Article), but if I press Save I get a Server Error...! How can this happen??

PRO

Quote from: marcof on February 02, 2013, 18:35:29 PM
Yes, got it now! (that is really cool :))

Sorry, just starting to use VM2.0.x / Joomla 2.5.x a week ago, got some differences...

Only problem left: If I have 2 dropboxes in this article (see screenshot). Now, the second dropbox is positioned right next to the other, but no title is showing. In this case I created two of the same dropboxes (Maat en Maat), so I guess this happens because they get the same position.

But: I try to remove them (at the Article), but if I press Save I get a Server Error...! How can this happen??

there is no screenshot