News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Product Options Custom Field Dropbox Plugin (Updated)

Started by PRO, March 16, 2012, 11:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRO

Quote from: Andre72 on October 02, 2012, 22:24:41 PM
Hi,

at first many thanks for that great work.

One issue to drop.php - in plgVmOnDisplayProductVariantFE you check for $valueWithPrice[1] and if is set you get $price = substr($valueWithPrice[1], 1).
I had some problems with this as I not in any case use a operator so I changed it to:

$op = $valueWithPrice[1][0];
if ($op == '+' || $op == '-')
    $price = substr($valueWithPrice[1], 1) ;
else
{
    $op = '';
    $price = $valueWithPrice[1];
}

Than I like to ask you what license do you you publish the Dropbox?

Thanks

Andre

License=GPL please extend

nico_ara

Hi,

I have already added the custom field to have color variations of the product, the issue that I have is that in the custom field page, where I have my custom field with the color variations, under "price" label, I cannot leave it blank, always shows 0 or 0.000 and in the front end of the webpage it will show as "price free" under the custom field that I created. What can I do to remove the "price free" or to leave blank that "price" label without it filling it back with 0 or 0.000?

Any help would be very appreciated!

ERNIK

Quote from: nico_ara on October 06, 2012, 21:00:25 PM
Hi,

I have already added the custom field to have color variations of the product, the issue that I have is that in the custom field page, where I have my custom field with the color variations, under "price" label, I cannot leave it blank, always shows 0 or 0.000 and in the front end of the webpage it will show as "price free" under the custom field that I created. What can I do to remove the "price free" or to leave blank that "price" label without it filling it back with 0 or 0.000?

Any help would be very appreciated!

This started happening when I upgraded the site to VM 2.0.12.  Is it a bug or does something need to be changed in the settings of the shop?  What is it?  Please help.

Andre72

PRO,

please give me a hint in which function the default values of option will be stored to database ...
I try to expand and add '[' and ']' to the option string but in this case the default value is no more stored.

After debbuging two hours I feed up and hope you can help ...

Thanks

Andre

PRO

Quote from: Andre72 on October 11, 2012, 19:53:53 PM
PRO,

please give me a hint in which function the default values of option will be stored to database ...
I try to expand and add '[' and ']' to the option string but in this case the default value is no more stored.

After debbuging two hours I feed up and hope you can help ...

Thanks

Andre

the default in the MAIN plugin?

that's generated into a string inside the plugin parameters.

BUT, I think you are talking about inside the product right?

function plgVmOnProductEdit

AND ALSO THIS at the top

function __construct(& $subject, $config) {
      parent::__construct($subject, $config);

$varsToPush = array(
      'custom_drop'=> array('', 'string'),
      'custom_drop_name'=> array('', 'string'),
      );

$this->setConfigParameterable('custom_params',$varsToPush);
   }

keeps it as a string

Andre72

Thanks but I think you're right with main PlugIn.

I'll check it out, thanks

[attachment cleanup by admin]

PRO

Quote from: Andre72 on October 11, 2012, 21:55:51 PM
Thanks but I think you're right with main PlugIn.

I'll check it out, thanks

that's in the xml file

shailja

Hi,

Please help me in finding answer to my query.I am not getting any option to enable debug mode in Virtuemart 2.
:(

Thanks

golfo

Saved so much time with this plug in. Thank you so much!

PRO

prehn

Hello!

I having a problem with the component VM Invoice when i use the plugin. When an invoice is genereted the lables of the drop-downs wont get translated. In the invoice it looks like this "custom_drop" brown and "custom_drop" 32 instead of Color: Brown and Size 32 as their names are.

Hope you could help me asap with this.

Thanks for som great plugins BTW.

PRO

Quote from: prehn on January 02, 2013, 11:35:35 AM
Hello!

I having a problem with the component VM Invoice when i use the plugin. When an invoice is genereted the lables of the drop-downs wont get translated. In the invoice it looks like this "custom_drop" brown and "custom_drop" 32 instead of Color: Brown and Size 32 as their names are.

I do not know how to fix this, the invoice component developer should be able to fix it

prehn

Quote from: PRO on January 02, 2013, 16:24:02 PM
Quote from: prehn on January 02, 2013, 11:35:35 AM
Hello!

I do not know how to fix this, the invoice component developer should be able to fix it

Ahh, ok, sorry to hear that. Artio who is the developer seems to refuse to answer how to fix this or they dont know how to fix this, cos they have ignored my question for almost 4 weeks, and i would really need to fix this.

rvbgnu

Hi PRO,

I just saw a typo in the column Value > Custom Drop Box, the second field state: Drop Box Selections seperated by comma>
It should be "sepArated"  ;)

And thanks again for this great plugin!

Happy New Year!
Best Regards, Hervé Boinnard - Irish Time (GMT)
Joomla! multilingual website and online business made easy - https://www.puma-it.ie

3D Secure v1 (3DS1) & Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)! Stripe.com payment plugin for VirtueMart 3: https://www.puma-it.ie/en/joomla-and-virtuemart-extensions/stripe-for-virtuemart
Authipay (AIB Merchant Services) for VirtueMart 2 & 3: https://www.puma-it.ie/en/joomla-and-virtuemart-extensions/authipay-aib-merchant-services-for-virtuemart

PRO

Quote from: rvbgnu on January 04, 2013, 18:16:24 PM
Hi PRO,

I just saw a typo in the column Value > Custom Drop Box, the second field state: Drop Box Selections seperated by comma>
It should be "sepArated"  ;)

And thanks again for this great plugin!

Happy New Year!

I never promised to spell correctly:D