News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Product Options Custom Field Dropbox Plugin (Updated)

Started by PRO, March 16, 2012, 11:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lipes

:)
if you add Size 40 dont work... the price should be 213,65 € and not 183,65 €

The Custom Field Text information in the Cart its correct...
but the problem its related with the price.. when we choose/change the size and add to the cart...
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

lipes

discovered another thing about the problem:
In the administration area (in the product with that Custom Field) if we change the Order of the 'Custom Field Type' ...
The price will be different.. But the other options in Custom Field price selection will not work.
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

domin8tor24

Hi again,

Thanks for the reply last time. I was wondering if there was the possibility/how to set a default option that will not add to the cart unless a custom option is chosen. I notice that the title that you put in under the product -> custom field turns grey, however you can still add this to the cart.

Thanks,

Joomla 2.5.4
VM 1.0.4

alexelbertse

Hello ,

Thank you for this wondurfull plugin.

i only have one question. in my cart it now shows 2 lines of text per plugin. How can i change that?

See picture.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

PRO

Quote from: alexelbertse on June 08, 2012, 11:19:23 AM
Hello ,

Thank you for this wondurfull plugin.

i only have one question. in my cart it now shows 2 lines of text per plugin. How can i change that?

See picture.

I have uploaded my most current version,. I dont know if its the same as you have or not.

If it does not fix the problem, you need to look into the vmart version you have

alexelbertse

The XML file of my says version 2.0 and the one on the web also.

my vm version is 2.0.6

Cant figure out how to remove the double lines..

PRO

It has been fixed in the latest svn I know

Its not like that on mine, but it was before

alexelbertse

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on June 08, 2012, 13:54:39 PM
It has been fixed in the latest svn I know

Its not like that on mine, but it was before

Ok where can i download the latest?

PRO

alexelbertse

ok thats an update of virtuemart. It is still in test fase.

alexelbertse

I downloaded your files for  the drop plugin. Saw that they where changed. If i use the latest of your site, the dubble text lines are gone, but no values are displayed.

I think it is a little bug in your line. Could you check that maybe?

PRO

Quote from: alexelbertse on June 11, 2012, 10:11:32 AM
I downloaded your files for  the drop plugin. Saw that they where changed. If i use the latest of your site, the dubble text lines are gone, but no values are displayed.

I think it is a little bug in your line. Could you check that maybe?

Its working on my live site, and also on my dev site

cspub

does this solve the issue of cart variants not adding price but taking it as a discount? i have set up several cart variants to add price to product but instead it takes it as a discount

PRO

Quote from: cspub on June 13, 2012, 07:52:52 AM
does this solve the issue of cart variants not adding price but taking it as a discount? i have set up several cart variants to add price to product but instead it takes it as a discount

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on June 11, 2012, 12:06:07 PM

Its working on my live site, and also on my dev site

^^^^

cspub

So is there a bug in vm 2.0.6 that causes the price variant to act as a discount? i've seen a lot of other post with same question. Do I have to use this plugin as a fix to that issue? I just need to have a modifier to add price to product for certain selection. Only 3 options with price that i need to add. thanks