News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Product Options Custom Field Dropbox Plugin (Updated)

Started by PRO, March 16, 2012, 11:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lipes

BanquetTables.pro, there is any solution to what i've explained?!
Or the plugin only works in VM 2.0.6 for example ?
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

PRO

Quote from: lipes on May 19, 2012, 02:24:58 AM

PS: i never tested an order since VM 2.0.0... because is near the last step of a online website...

u can test local email, look at image below for setup

u have to use SMTP

[attachment cleanup by admin]

PRO

Quote from: lipes on May 19, 2012, 15:56:34 PM

Lipes, there will be something else conflicting,

I am using it on my site.

does your "add to cart form"

have   a class assigned to it

js-recalculate    ?

lipes

its the default joomla + virtuemart template (no overrides)

lipes

iomiom

Hello,

I have a problem with your plugin.
The custom stuff (ex  :RED) does not appearede in the order detail. So We cannot see what coulor customer ordered...

Thank you for your help

PRO

Quote from: iomiom on May 21, 2012, 13:55:39 PM
Hello,

I have a problem with your plugin.
The custom stuff (ex  :RED) does not appearede in the order detail. So We cannot see what coulor customer ordered...

Thank you for your help

Just found this this morning

Working on it

lipes

I've tested in last instalation J+VM in the VM Custom Fields without the plugin...
dont work... maybe (almost certainly) its problem in code of VM Custom Fields and not from your plugin.

In the product layout the price changes automatic... when we change the Size of the Circular Saw {50 24.60€}, {60 49.20€}, etc....

But if we add to the cart the problem persist... so now i think taht the problem its in the Virtuemart CustomFields code.... because i dont have modules/components/plugins instaled...
only the default j+vm 2.0.7c with the default data...

best regards!

Giannis86

Dear BanquetTables.pro,

Do you maybe have a solution for the following issue?

The additional price in the dropbox that is shown is without tax. Is it possible to make it display the extra price with tax instead?
The option price does get updated normally in the total price (product + option + tax) but it would be nice if the customer could see the total price for the option itself with tax. It would avoid a lot of confusion.

Here is a link as an example
http://www.stunning-corals.nl/testsite/index.php/webshop/pompen/opvoerpompen/red-dragon-6000-detail

The price for the option "Met Antikalk bypass" that i shown is 66.39. This is the price without 19% tax. Is it possible to make it display 79 (the price including tax).

PRO

lipes

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on May 19, 2012, 16:01:23 PM
Quote from: lipes on May 19, 2012, 15:56:34 PM
Lipes, there will be something else conflicting,
I am using it on my site.
does your "add to cart form"
have   a class assigned to it
js-recalculate    ?

Hi. I've just see this msg right now. In my /productdetails/default.php
I've got this:
<?php
// Add To Cart Button
//  if (!empty($this->product->prices) and !empty($this->product->images[0]) and $this->product->images[0]->file_is_downloadable==0 ) {
if (!VmConfig::get('use_as_catalog'0) and !empty($this->product->prices)) {
    echo $this->loadTemplate('addtocart');
}  // Add To Cart Button END
?>

I've also discovered this: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=103126.msg343546#msg343546
maybe this post could help explaining better what is the problem here...

lipes

did you mean in the default_addtocart.php ? If yes I've got this:

<div class="addtocart-area">

<form method="post" class="product js-recalculate" action="index.php" >

<?php // Product custom_fields
if (!empty($this->product->customfieldsCart)) { ?>

<div class="product-fields">
<?php foreach ($this->product->customfieldsCart as $field) { ?>
    <div class="product-field product-field-type-<?php echo $field->field_type ?>">
<span class="product-fields-title" ><strong><?php echo JText::_($field->custom_title?></strong></span>
<?php if ($field->custom_tip)
    echo JHTML::tooltip($field->custom_tipJText::_($field->custom_title), 'tooltip.png'); ?>

<span class="product-field-display"><?php echo $field->display ?></span>

<span class="product-field-desc"><?php echo $field->custom_field_desc ?></span>
    </div>
    <?php
}
?>

<?php
}
/* Product custom Childs
 * to display a simple link use $field->virtuemart_product_id as link to child product_id
 * custom_value is relation value to child
 */

if (!empty($this->product->customsChilds)) {
    ?>

<div class="product-fields">
    <?php foreach ($this->product->customsChilds as $field) { ?>
    <div class="product-field product-field-type-<?php echo $field->field->field_type ?>">
<span class="product-fields-title" ><strong><?php echo JText::_($field->field->custom_title?></strong></span>
<span class="product-field-desc"><?php echo JText::_($field->field->custom_value?></span>
<span class="product-field-display"><?php echo $field->display ?></span>

</div><br />
<?php ?>
    </div>
<?php ?>
</div>

<div class="clear"></div>

<div class="addtocart-bar">

<?php // Display the quantity box 

$stockhandle VmConfig::get('stockhandle''none');
    if ((
$stockhandle == 'disableit' or $stockhandle == 'disableadd') and ($this->product->product_in_stock $this->product->product_ordered) < 1) {

?>

<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&layout=notify&virtuemart_product_id='.$this->product->virtuemart_product_id); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_NOTIFY'?></a>

<?php } else { ?>
<!-- <label for="quantity<?php echo $this->product->virtuemart_product_id?>" class="quantity_box"><?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_QUANTITY'); ?>: </label> -->
    <span class="quantity-box">
<input type="text" class="quantity-input js-recalculate" name="quantity[]" value="<?php if (isset($this->product->min_order_level) && (int) $this->product->min_order_level 0) {
    echo 
$this->product->min_order_level;
} else {
    echo 
'1';
?>
" />
    </span>
    <span class="quantity-controls js-recalculate">
<input type="button" class="quantity-controls quantity-plus" />
<input type="button" class="quantity-controls quantity-minus" />
    </span>
    <?php // Display the quantity box END ?>

<?php

// Display the add to cart button
    ?>

<span class="addtocart-button">
<input type="submit" name="addtocart"  class="addtocart-button" value="<?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_ADD_TO'?>" title="<?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_ADD_TO'?>" />
</span>
<?php ?>

</div>

<?php // Display the add to cart button END  ?>
<input type="hidden" class="pname" value="<?php echo $this->product->product_name ?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="option" value="com_virtuemart" />
<input type="hidden" name="view" value="cart" />
<noscript><input type="hidden" name="task" value="add" /></noscript>
<input type="hidden" name="virtuemart_product_id[]" value="<?php echo $this->product->virtuemart_product_id ?>" />
<?php /** @todo Handle the manufacturer view */ ?>
<input type="hidden" name="virtuemart_manufacturer_id" value="<?php echo $this->product->virtuemart_manufacturer_id ?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="virtuemart_category_id[]" value="<?php echo $this->product->virtuemart_category_id ?>" />
    </form>

<div class="clear"></div>
</div>

PRO

lipes,

this is working on my site, and dont see how it could not be on yours

lipes

:(
i've got instaled maybe 3 new times the VM2 (2.0.6, the 2.0.7c and 2.0.7D) in the localhost just to test that..
i've got instaled online in http://outros.net23.net/

I cant get the custom field (with Price relation) working...  even with this Custom Field Dropbox Plugin (your plugin not work in the Product Details View) ...
No overrides and using the default joomla 2.5.4 and VM2 layout, with the Sample VM2 data instaled too...

dont know what could it be.. but i am not the unique user saying/reporting about this problem... its so strange..

OS: Windows 7; Java V6 update 31 build 1.6.0_31-b05; Database Version    5.5.22-log; Database Collation    utf8_general_ci; PHP Version    5.3.10; Web Server    Apache/2.2.22 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8t PHP/5.3.10 mod_wsgi/3.3 Python/2.7.2; WebServer to PHP Interface    apache2handler; Joomla! Version    Joomla! 2.5.4 Stable [ Ember ] 2-April-2012 14:00 GMT;

PRO

Quote from: lipes on June 01, 2012, 21:52:11 PM
:(
i've got instaled maybe 3 new times the VM2 (2.0.6, the 2.0.7c and 2.0.7D) in the localhost just to test that..
i've got instaled online in http://outros.net23.net/

I cant get the custom field (with Price relation) working...  even with this Custom Field Dropbox Plugin (your plugin not work in the Product Details View) ...
No overrides and using the default joomla 2.5.4 and VM2 layout, with the Sample VM2 data instaled too...

dont know what could it be.. but i am not the unique user saying/reporting about this problem... its so strange..

OS: Windows 7; Java V6 update 31 build 1.6.0_31-b05; Database Version    5.5.22-log; Database Collation    utf8_general_ci; PHP Version    5.3.10; Web Server    Apache/2.2.22 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8t PHP/5.3.10 mod_wsgi/3.3 Python/2.7.2; WebServer to PHP Interface    apache2handler; Joomla! Version    Joomla! 2.5.4 Stable [ Ember ] 2-April-2012 14:00 GMT;

prolipes, this one works

http://outros.net23.net/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=8&virtuemart_category_id=2

I also, just logged in there again, and tried to see if I could work it out, and could not, not for the plugin