News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Product Options Custom Field Dropbox Plugin (Updated)

Started by PRO, March 16, 2012, 11:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corymp

BTP Just want to say, the issue with discounts is fixed in the stable 2.0.4 release
VM 2.0.4 Stable
J2.5.4

PRO

Guys there is an update coming for this.

I had to pay someone to fix it,

BUT: I have not paid him yet.

I dont feel right releasing it, until I at least pay him:D

corymp

Tell me what's in the update, If it's worth it to me, I'll donate something :P
VM 2.0.4 Stable
J2.5.4

PRO

Quote from: corymp on April 11, 2012, 19:20:38 PM

1st is a security fix

Then, I dont know if you guys are still having problems with 2.0.4 with the pricing being not correct when you add

1 Option with Price 1

1 Option with price 2, from the same product,.

But thats fixed as well.

patrik60

So it's not ready to download yet? If you want to be paid for it, it's ok for me! You have maid a good work!

Could you check also this topic please?

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=101012.0

phz

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on April 11, 2012, 19:28:51 PM
Quote from: corymp on April 11, 2012, 19:20:38 PM

1st is a security fix

Then, I dont know if you guys are still having problems with 2.0.4 with the pricing being not correct when you add

1 Option with Price 1

1 Option with price 2, from the same product,.

But thats fixed as well.

That price thing is not resolved yet with update 2.0.4, needs update for your plugin. Hope to see download link soon for updated version! ATM it's pretty non-working thing when users can buy only one product at time...

Bruce Morgan

This was mentioned once before but I need to have mandatory selection of one of the dropdown selections and I imagine that most people would too.  I tried deleting the custom dropbox title but that did not work.  Is this somethng that could be added?

Monchi

I love this plugin, but i want to put more information into the Inputfield in the backend.
I modifyed the database but in the admin backend the inputfield is limeted to 255 chars by using maxlength="255".

Where can i change this?

THX
Monchi

kimbukhari

Dear All, I am new to Joomla and learning it. I have added the plugin and it is working great but I do not need to show the "Price : : free" after each of my fields as the attributes i have added makes no changes in the price value. What to do and how to remove it. Please respond. Thanks a lot!!!

Monchi

You can edit your Product and delete the 0 at the bottom of the customfields configuration.

Jeff Marsh Photo

I love this plug-in. I have two separate ones on the test products for different purchasing options. However, I need to be able to add it to 300 photos at the same time, not one at a time. In fact I have a 24,000 I desperately need to add it to....

PRO

Quote from: Jeff Marsh Photo on April 17, 2012, 13:41:44 PM
I love this plug-in. I have two separate ones on the test products for different purchasing options. However, I need to be able to add it to 300 photos at the same time, not one at a time. In fact I have a 24,000 I desperately need to add it to....

what do you mean add it to photos?

I use vsv improved to add it to many products at once

http://www.csvimproved.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=778:custom-fields-import-and-export&catid=181:tutorials

I just create the first one, and then export csv

Then, copy and paste

domin8tor24

Just installed on website +1 for this plugin, works great!

edcv

Thank your for this GREAT plugin!
It will save me alot of work. thanks!

I had minor problems with the function of the plugin:

I wanted to be able to use negative and positive numbers as attributes so I added [ in front of - and + in the following lines:
This makes it possible for me to use +5[-1,-4[+1
then +5 and -4 are attributes and price change is done by the value behind [

Also I replaced , with ; in the explode function in line 42 to enable me to use the comma in my attribute, like so:5,00[-1;-4,5[+1
(some european countries prefer , over . as decimal marker.)

Thanks again for the plugin!

Cheers

edcv

Bonus question:
Does anyone know why there is a limit on the number of characters I can put in the attributes on the product level?

It works fine to add inf number of characters in the custom field but when I try to change them on the product level I can only remove characters until I'm below certain number.