News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Product Options Custom Field Dropbox Plugin (Updated)

Started by PRO, March 16, 2012, 11:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walkyrie

For the moment I manually erase the corresponding line in the Database virtuemart_products_customfields... a little bit ennoying  :o

PRO

Quote from: walkyrie on April 06, 2012, 15:14:21 PM
For the moment I manually erase the corresponding line in the Database virtuemart_products_customfields... a little bit ennoying  :o

what happens when you change the name of the plugin to NOT include &?

walkyrie

This could be a good idea! i didn't thought about that... unfortunately i tried, but it didn't change anything. For information, I try with a totally new test product, with only the name filled...

(thanks one more time for the time you take for me, and for the fight with the captcha, for each message!)

PRO

walkyrie

patrik60

QuoteI have a little problem : When i use the same attribute two times (i don't have to do that, but i did, my mistake), i can't erase one of the two attributes. When i click on the red cross, nothing happen... Any idea somenone?

I can reproduce this issue. It happens when selecting "yes" -> "Is a list?" in the custom fields settings.It works fine when selecting "No". In the first case it looks like your pic, in the second it looks like Banquets pic.

PRO

Quote from: patbe60 on April 06, 2012, 19:15:27 PM
QuoteI have a little problem : When i use the same attribute two times (i don't have to do that, but i did, my mistake), i can't erase one of the two attributes. When i click on the red cross, nothing happen... Any idea somenone?

I can reproduce this issue. It happens when selecting "yes" -> "Is a list?" in the custom fields settings.It works fine when selecting "No".

there is no reason to use "is a list"

Because the plugin is a "true" list

Guys , an Update is coming. I have someone working on it for me to fix price being wrong when the product is added 2 times, with different price options.

ALSO: the storage will be a little different

Small, Medium |+10,Large|+20

BUT: that can be fixed with an sql update "replace" statement. To fix all the options already added to products

cmalo

Is it with this plugin also possible to have stock control ?

PRO

walkyrie

Quote from: patbe60 on April 06, 2012, 19:15:27 PM

I can reproduce this issue. It happens when selecting "yes" -> "Is a list?" in the custom fields settings.It works fine when selecting "No". In the first case it looks like your pic, in the second it looks like Banquets pic.

PATBE60 : THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

And thanks to BanquetTables.pro one more time,

Now, it's perfect!

corymp

BTP When I update the quantity of an item I added to cart, The discount doesn't update. Do you plan on fixing that in this plugin?
VM 2.0.4 Stable
J2.5.4

PRO

Quote from: corymp on April 11, 2012, 02:26:06 AM
BTP When I update the quantity of an item I added to cart, The discount doesn't update. Do you plan on fixing that in this plugin?

checking on it

PRO

Quote from: corymp on April 11, 2012, 02:26:06 AM

Some things are going to have to be changed in the core for this to work.

corymp

Yes because I noticed the same thing even for products not using your plugin

Can this be tagged as a bug?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
VM 2.0.4 Stable
J2.5.4

PRO

Quote from: walkyrie on April 06, 2012, 15:06:26 PM
well, i'm using the 2.0.2 version... the last official release.

there is a newer version , it is a security release