News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Product Options Custom Field Dropbox Plugin (Updated)

Started by PRO, March 16, 2012, 11:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walkyrie

This plugin i s really great, thanks!

I have a little problem : When i use the same attribute two times (i don't have to do that, but i did, my mistake), i can't erase one of the two attributes. When i click on the red cross, nothing happen... Any idea somenone?

Thanks!

PRO

Quote from: walkyrie on April 05, 2012, 14:25:28 PM
This plugin i s really great, thanks!

I have a little problem : When i use the same attribute two times (i don't have to do that, but i did, my mistake), i can't erase one of the two attributes. When i click on the red cross, nothing happen... Any idea somenone?

Thanks!

u definitely should be able to

I have done that

patrik60

Translations in the options field are not possible. Am I right? Title can be translated with language strings and language override.

PRO

Quote from: patbe60 on April 05, 2012, 17:25:07 PM
Translations in the options field are not possible. Am I right? Title can be translated with language strings and language override.

This would take some coding, but it could be possible

BUT: not translating it. Filling in separate boxes, and displaying them per language

patrik60

QuoteBUT: not translating it. Filling in separate boxes, and displaying them per language

This should work then for all other custom fields like e.g. cart variant. But I do not have any idea how to realize this. I don't see any possibility to assign separate boxes to different languages. As far as I can see there are only product name, alias and product descriptions which can be assigned to different languages.

PRO

Quote from: patbe60 on April 05, 2012, 18:52:17 PM
QuoteBUT: not translating it. Filling in separate boxes, and displaying them per language

This should work then for all other custom fields like e.g. cart variant. But I do not have any idea how to realize this. I don't see any possibility to assign separate boxes to different languages. As far as I can see there are only product name, alias and product descriptions which can be assigned to different languages.

what I mean is a plugin to do this

patrik60

Quotewhat I mean is a plugin to do this
Sorry I don't understand what you mean. Creating a second custom field ->dropbox plugin with translated values? And if yes how to displaying them per language? (Hope it doesn't sound to stupid to you)

PRO

Quote from: patbe60 on April 05, 2012, 19:25:45 PM
Quotewhat I mean is a plugin to do this
Sorry I don't understand what you mean. Creating a second custom field ->dropbox plugin with translated values? And if yes how to displaying them per language? (Hope it doesn't sound to stupid to you)

I mean, someone could develop it the way I describe, not that its already available.

patrik60

Ok, sorry I did missunderstand you completely. But since you are a member of the VM Team, do you know wether this will be implemented in a future release of VM? In my opinion it is a must have for a multilingual shop. I'm wondering that nobody else is missing this feature.

PRO

Quote from: patbe60 on April 05, 2012, 19:39:41 PM
Ok, sorry I did missunderstand you completely. But since you are a member of the VM Team, do you know wether this will be implemented in a future release of VM? In my opinion it is a must have for a multilingual shop. I'm wondering that nobody else is missing this feature.

It has been asked about, I do not know if it will be added though

walkyrie

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on April 05, 2012, 16:31:29 PM
I have a little problem : When i use the same attribute two times (i don't have to do that, but i did, my mistake), i can't erase one of the two attributes. When i click on the red cross, nothing happen...
I have done that

Well, yes, i hope i should... but, after new tests, when i create a attribute without the plugin, i can erase it, and when i create one with the plugin, (even if i put only ONE attribute, contrary to what i said before) i can't erase it. What is strange is that the erase field is in a new column, as you can see on the capture screen.

For information, i use VM 2.0.2

Any help would be ... cool!

[attachment cleanup by admin]

PRO

Quote from: walkyrie on April 06, 2012, 10:20:02 AM
Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on April 05, 2012, 16:31:29 PM
I have a little problem : When i use the same attribute two times (i don't have to do that, but i did, my mistake), i can't erase one of the two attributes. When i click on the red cross, nothing happen...
I have done that

Well, yes, i hope i should... but, after new tests, when i create a attribute without the plugin, i can erase it, and when i create one with the plugin, (even if i put only ONE attribute, contrary to what i said before) i can't erase it. What is strange is that the erase field is in a new column, as you can see on the capture screen.

For information, i use VM 2.0.2

Any help would be ... cool!

U have some other html error causing this

See the picture attached.

HTML error ABOVE the html output of this plugin can effect the rest

[attachment cleanup by admin]

walkyrie

Thanks for your answer... Web Developper Tools (addon of firefox) find no html error... firebug point no js error... But you should be right, that what your screenshot shows. The display is normal when i don't use this attribute plugin, nevertheless.
Sounds strange that there is a personal error in my admin : i use standard admin template, and no other addon for virtuemart...  :(

PRO

walkyrie, are you using the MOST current version of vmart?

walkyrie

well, i'm using the 2.0.2 version... the last official release.