Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Unable to Process Payment in PayPal

Started by wendy1, April 03, 2012, 15:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wendy1

Hello,
I am getting this error when someone places an order
Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address.
I am using VM 2.02 and allinone 2.02
Both shipping and billing address are there and the store address is there.
Please help  :(

freeme

Did you currently enable testing with sandbox? Remembers me to the problem, I had, when I set up PayPal, and wanted to test it in the Sandbox.
I was using the wrong PayPal Sandbox eMail account (I think I used the buyer account in the paypal plugin sandbox settings instead of the vendor sandbox account or so...)

wendy1

No unfortunately that is not the issue. I have checked and rechecked the settings as well as uninstalled and reinstalled. I miss VM 1  :(

Alan_Smith

VM 2.02 is a migration version of 1.0.so when you upgrade from 1.0 to 2.02 then you lost some of payment methods. And that is why you getting this kind of error in your payment plugins.

freeme

Quote from: Alan_Smith on April 04, 2012, 09:29:40 AM
VM 2.02 is a migration version of 1.0.so when you upgrade from 1.0 to 2.02 than you lost some of payment methods. And that is why you getting this kind of error in your payment plugins.
She didnĀ“t say she was migrating from VM1 to VM2...

alatak

Hi,

U have a parameter "Let buyers override their PayPal addresses?"
dis u try to change it?
Because this is due to your paypal setting acount.