News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

All Menu Missing When Click "Continue Shopping" or "Show Cart" Link

Started by samccs, March 13, 2012, 16:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samccs

I am using VM 2.0.2  I experienced that all menu/module will be missing when I click on the "Continue Shopping" or "Show Cart" link during the half way of my process of shopping. I need to click the back button in the browser in order to go back to the page which showing all the menu and module or I will remain in the lost position in the shopping process. Can anyone guide me on how to solve the problem. Thanks.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

samccs

My eShop URL read as : http://www.samonline.ws/home/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=virtuemart&Itemid=238
I am using Joomla version : 1.5.24
You may try to do a dummy purchase as it is still a test shopping cart. Thanks.

jenkinhill

Now that is strange - I have never seen that before. It looks like the modules are not properly assigned to the MyEshop menu item. I assume the same joomla template is assigned to all parts of the site? That's all I can think of, sorry.

I have never used VM2 on J1.5 - all my sites and tests are now on J2.5.2 - but nobody here has reported the same problem that you have!
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum