News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

ajax pop up is not working

Started by testrat, March 13, 2012, 10:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

testrat

Hi guys,

I'm using joomla 1.7 and virtuemart 2.0.2.
I have problem with ajax, when I click on add to cart button the ajax pop up window won't appear.

I tried different templates as it is here: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=76973.0
but it didn't make any diference.

I also read that it might be problem when in the adress is not www.sites.com, but just sites.com. I tried it with www and without.... no diference at all.

Here is link to my web sites: http://www.labmouse.cekuj.net

What am I missing?

(Also, I tried it with joomla 2.5 and the cart doesn't work at all. When I tried to disable virtuemart jQuery, as it was in FAQ (it seemed like I was running two jQueries), I wasn't running jQuery at all. I tried joomla 1.7 and the problem was solved (don't know if this could help with any problem or bug))

willxiao0790

Hi mate,

It's weird that I had the problem with J1.7.5 and after installed J2.5.2, the problem was solved.

However, add-to-cart pop-up can display properly across browser except Safari on iPad. :(

(I don't think this is becuase of Safari on iPad, I tested it with other sites and the pop-up can load well)

Any guys had this problem and got the solution. Thanks!

balai

Hi

For me it works only in IE and Chrome.

I think it is fixed in the 2.0.3 versions

testrat

Balai, I tried the 2.0.3 version, but i still have the same problem as i had with 2.0.2. No difference at all. :)

Have you tried my web sites? Is it working? Or you're talking about your ones? :)

testrat

Ok as long as nobody was able to solve this problem I came up with a temporary solution.
It would be good when I click on the add to cart buttom it would refresh the whole page or redirect me on homepage.
But in fact I'm not sure how to do it, also I need to keep ajax working for adding things to the cart.

Could somebody post me a code and where to put it?
I hope this will be only temporary solution, but if nobody will be able to help, this solution will be better than nothing. :)

tiago_sans

Same problem here, no popup, always empty cart as well.

GriefNorth

I have the same problem, anyone solved it? And Cart is empty? but when I refresh page, then product shows.
Sorry for my english  :-[

jakobe

I have the same issue

using Yootheme Inspire template

joomla 2.5 and Joomla 1.7.5

php 5.2.17
VM - 2.0.2 and 2.0.3h

southpaw3229

Same issue here.  Running Joomla 1.7.3 and using VM 2.02

cpetitclerc73

Same problem here.
Joomla: 2.5.4
Virtumart 2.0.2
PHP: 5.3.6

michellezum

Same problem here.

Joomla 1.7.3
VM 2.0.4
PHP    5.2.17

Help!!

jenkinhill

Quote from: michellezum on April 12, 2012, 00:17:55 AM
Joomla 1.7.3
VM 2.0.4
PHP    5.2.17

PHP5.2.17 is far too old and can prevent VM/Joomla from working properly- update to 5.3+

Joomla 1.7.3 has known security issues. The only secure versions of Joomla are currently 1.5.26 and 2.5.4

Unless you post the url to your site then nobody can even attempt to help with your problem.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum