News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Re: VirtueMart 2 - (Dutch) Language pack

Started by sasanov, March 11, 2012, 19:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasanov

I have installed DE lang pack... and works fine... but i am in a trouble with a message at front-end: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp\www\xxx\templates\xxx\html\com_virtuemart\categories\default.php on line 34

When i go to VM all product categories and products are gonne... and then when i want to create again product categories i have two warnings in Details:
- Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp\www\xxx\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\helpers\shopfunctions.php on line 763
and
- Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp\www\xxx\libraries\joomla\html\html\select.php on line 504

When i want to create new product:
-Warning: array_unshift() [function.array-unshift]: The first argument should be an array in C:\wamp\www\xxx\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\models\manufacturer.php on line 121

When I go back to default lang... all working fine, and product categories and products show up again...

I m so confused.

jjk

I've splitted your post from the dutch language pack thread, because according to your description you have a problem with getting the german language pack to work.

As a start to find out what is wrong, you may have a look at this Joomla language tutorial http://help.joomla.org/files/EN-GB_multilang_tutorial.pdf and follow the instructions from page 40 and following - just to see if Joomla detects any language setting errors.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

roman_tk_vl_2

I hope the following will help you or somebody other:

7.   Set your default Joomla frontend language to the one used in the description of your products. It is important to do this step before updating VirtueMart for installing the correct default VirtueMart languages tables.
8.   Install VirtueMart 2 directly with the Joomla installer
9.   Install the AIO component. It contains all the plugins and the modules related to VirtueMart.
10.   Go to the administrator, set the language(s) for your store, even if your store is not multi ligual and save the VirtueMart configuration.
11.   Enable The "Enable database Update tools" in VirtueMart Configuration
12.   Go to Tools/Tools & Migration "Migration" Tab
13.   Choose "Everything" and click "Start Migration"
14.   Click "Start Migration" as many times as it takes for all products to migrate