News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Bug after upgrade form 2.0.6 to 2.0.8 all items in category-view in one page

Started by big2000, July 01, 2012, 20:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big2000

Hello today I have upgraded virtuemart from 2.0.6 to 2.0.8. All was good till I saw that products in category view are showed in one page (If category got 200 products all of them was on one page and no pagination showed). I had my backup so no harm done. I started to alter new files with old files from installation 2.0.6 of Virtuemart to see what file making this bug. All started working fine when I copied file /components/com_virtuemart/router.php. I hope it will help. Please tell me what can I do to make new virtuemart.php working as intended. Sorry for my English.
KrzysztofM
viktoria.com.pl
alelek.pl

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

big2000

Ok I have repair what was wrong in file components/com_virtuemart/router.php in line 682 I have changed:
self::$limit= $mainframe->getUserStateFromRequest('com_virtuemart.'.$view.'.limit', VmConfig::get('list_limit', 20), 'int');
// self::$limit= $mainframe->getUserStateFromRequest('global.list.limit', 'limit', VmConfig::get('list_limit', 20), 'int');

to
// self::$limit= $mainframe->getUserStateFromRequest('com_virtuemart.'.$view.'.limit', VmConfig::get('list_limit', 20), 'int');
self::$limit= $mainframe->getUserStateFromRequest('global.list.limit', 'limit', VmConfig::get('list_limit', 20), 'int');

All working good now. I hope it will help.
KrzysztofM
viktoria.com.pl
alelek.pl

zendo2000

I use ver 1.1.3 and have same problem. whare is file "router.php" in ver 1.1.3 ? , tell me plz.

Milbo

vm1.1.3 is working completly different and dont have a router.php of this kind.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member