News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Link Point Payment

Started by aandcmedia, March 08, 2012, 16:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aandcmedia

Hello I noticed in VM1 there were little hacks to the code you could do to make Link Point payment gateway work. Is there a way to make it work in this version as well?

veryjerry

I agree would like to see a solution to this as well.

daviator

The developer wants $200 to update his plug-in for VM2.

veryjerry

that seems like a reasonable request. Who is the developer?

aandcmedia

Ignore this statement if the LinkPoint payment is free:
Wait so were going to pay this guy $200 to update his plugin than he can sell both v1/v2 and than use what we paid for him to do so he can sell it more. Its his responsiblity to update it or someone else to make one and sell it.

If it's free than it might be worth rounding money together for it.

veryjerry

I seem to recall the one I used in VM1 was not so much a payment system plugin but an existing plugin that had a Hack you could do to make it function. here is the link I used back in the day to mod the payment system:

http://www.joomlahackers.net/virtuemart-tutorials/linkpoint-payment-processor-setup-guide-for-virtuemart.html

I kind of agree here on the developer thing. I.e are we talking $200 bucks each or cumulative. Does that include initial support? I don't mind funding a mod if it is going to be for profit but knowing the terms and the extent to which I am paying to make someone else Cash would be good.

I like the idea of pooling $$ if need be. I clearly need this to work and am exploring getting another programmer to write it for me as we speak. We have a for profit website so in the end paying a developer to build it is acceptable but I would like to know who it is, what the terms are, and when. 

controlsforall

I just sponsored the payment. I paid 200 so you will see it for 29.95 after its built.

aandcmedia

Quote from: controlsforall on May 12, 2012, 00:15:43 AM
I just sponsored the payment. I paid 200 so you will see it for 29.95 after its built.

Wow impressive! Thanks!