Main Menu

[problem] Info: COM_VIRTUEMART_ASSIGN_VM_TO_MENU

Started by cheahcheewee, March 08, 2012, 15:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheahcheewee

There is problem on categories part.
Which keep showing that message Info: COM_VIRTUEMART_ASSIGN_VM_TO_MENU
Please refer to my page:
http://www.oneaccessories.com/shop/index.php/component/virtuemart/mobile-phone/protector/ip4/ip4-angrybirdblu-detail?Itemid=0

Please help!

SamF

Well, why not to assign VM to some menu item? It could be published menu item without menu module, if you don't want to see VM in menu.

If you'd like to get rid of this warning at all, find the code below and comment it:

Code (\components\com_virtuemart\router.php lines 802 and 870) Select
vmWarn(JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_ASSIGN_VM_TO_MENU'));

cheahcheewee

Thanks for you support ^^
My problem had been solved, I taken away the code 802 and the sentance dissapiared!

truongvibao

Fix this Notice, we just do this : create a VM Menu and assign it to a module.

steps are :

1/. in "Menus\Menu Manager\" choose "add New Menu" (i type : VM Fix Menu for example)
2/. you will see "Menu successfully saved",
      after that find this notice "add a module for this menutype", click on this to create the module for it
3/. in "Menus\Menu Manager\" choose VM Fix Menu menu , then create a menu in this

we have done !!! the Notice will disappear when we have done step 3. !!! Good Luck and have fun !!!

Penn Wooding

Everybody's complicating things.  It's quite simple, if you install Virtuemart and don't create a menu item, i.e. "online shop" on your main homepage menu for example, then you will get this error message.

Milbo

And you must set somehow an itemid, so that there is one, otherwise you may get strange effects by joomla.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member