News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Access restricted to Vendors and Administrator only

Started by freeme, March 07, 2012, 17:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freeme

Seems I have locked out myself from VM2. Clicked on the Virtuemart component, and got the message "Access restricted to Vendors and Administrator only".

I am logged in in the backend with my super user account. I must have misconfigured previously. Most likely on the page SHOP/ADDITIONAL INFORMATION  or SHOP/GENERAL USER INFORMATION.

Where can I unlock VM again in the files or in the backend? I am sure there is a way to do so... :)

Milbo

Please use 2.0.3.b. Or set your administrator to admin in the vmuser table.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

freeme

Quote from: Milbo on March 07, 2012, 18:10:25 PM
Please use 2.0.3.b. Or set your administrator to admin in the vmuser table.

Great Milbo - 2.0.3.b solved it!

Just to let you know - something I recognized:
1) When updating the modules/plugins with the AIO, the modules with customized names get duplicated in the Module manager. Also, all modules, I deactivated, were actitvated again. Is it supposed to be so?

2) In the previous version, I could not update the name/username in SHOP/ADDITIONAL INFORMATION and SHOP/GENERAL USER INFORMATION.
In 2.0.3.b now the new data I previously tried to change showed up, which is good. At SHOP/GENERAL USER INFORMATION still the old wrong name/username is shown. I hardly dare to change that - dont know if I am getting locked out again...