News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Cannot upload images

Started by juanarcin, March 07, 2012, 08:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

juanarcin

Hello, I have just downloaded and installed virtuemart 2.0.2 and installed it successfully onto joomla 2.5.2  without any issue. However now that I am setting up my store I want to upload product images but can't. When I go to "Upload File" under Product>Product Images , I dont see a upload button.  I see "Image Action: None, Upload, Replace and Replace Thumb. then the uploader with browse function. However after I select upload (in the radio options) I then Browse for my image and after selecting my image nothing happens. I try hitting enter and still nothing. Am I missing something? I did notice that right below it says the following message:
The server does NOT support mime type recognition, using table
Supported filetypes for thumbnail creation GIF, JPG, PNG, WBMP

Does this have anything to do with it?
Any hep would be greatly appreciated. thanks

jenkinhill

Select the image, select the upload radio button and then hit save or save and close at the top of the page. Works every time for me.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

juanarcin

Worked perfectly! Thanks Jenkinhill!