News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Cart is always empty VM2.0.2 under Joomla 2.5x but not 1.7.5

Started by Kupernikuz, March 06, 2012, 11:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kupernikuz

Virtuemart: 2.0.2
Joomla: 2.5.1

Tried to disable jQuery, tried to use other templates but the cart is still empty after adding items to it.

Found some topics here on forum, but nothing helped me.
Someone out there having a hint of what to try?

Regards
Kupernikuz

P.s.: Running exact the same shop, but under Joomla 1.7.5 causes NO problems.

Kupernikuz

UPDATE:

Note: Just updated the Joomla from 2.5.2 ti 2.5.2, but that did not solve anything.

The search function, te searchbox also don't work on Joomla 2.5.x, but on 1.7.5 it works fine, and the VirtueMart is still the same version: 2.0.2, wich should be compatible with Joomla 2.5.x

PRO

Kupernikuz

I will try to get permission to place the shop online (WAN). For now they are only on LAN site (a intranet).

chaosalex

I too am having the exact same problem

I'm PMing  BanquetTables.pro my site as its still in dev and I don't want google to pick it up

1) If I try to add to cart. nothing Happens but if I click refresh I can see the product was added to cart
2) If I disable Using the product Scripts, click add to cart, The page refreshes to cart page without anything added

VM 2.0.2 Joomla 2.5.1

Thanks

mlacunza

I have the same problem here, any time I click in Add to cart its dont work, cart is still empty. Any fixes for this problem?

PRO

Quote from: chaosalex on March 08, 2012, 04:16:29 AM

2) If I disable Using the product Scripts, click add to cart, The page refreshes to cart page without anything added

the product scrips are what adds the product to the cart

mtsivert

I got the same problem. Joomla 2.5.1 / VM 2.0.2.
Anybody got some good news on this?    ???

murenti

I have Joomla 2.53 with VirtueMart 2.06 I cannot get products to enter the cart.

I have tried changed the following settings
Using the VirtueMart CSS   
Not Using the Virtuemart jQuery   
Using the product Scripts   
Using the Script ajax Countries / Regions   
Not Use external google jquery library
I have also tried different templates.

I have noticed that sometimes when I select 'Using the Virtuemart jQuery' the cart will not function at all.  If I Unselect 'Using the Virtuemart jQuery' again, the cart works once and then not a second time.

I am very grateful for any ones help and many thanks in advance.
http://planetbiz.com.au/index.php/2012-04-13-07-16-16/palnetbiz-virtuemart

PRO

Quote from: murenti on April 29, 2012, 12:18:22 PM
I have Joomla 2.53 with VirtueMart 2.06 I cannot get products to enter the cart.

I have tried changed the following settings
Using the VirtueMart CSS   
Not Using the Virtuemart jQuery   
Using the product Scripts   
Using the Script ajax Countries / Regions   
Not Use external google jquery library
I have also tried different templates.

I have noticed that sometimes when I select 'Using the Virtuemart jQuery' the cart will not function at all.  If I Unselect 'Using the Virtuemart jQuery' again, the cart works once and then not a second time.

I am very grateful for any ones help and many thanks in advance.

how can someone help without a url?

murenti

I am sorry, please see it below

Many thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated.

PRO

Quote from: murenti on April 29, 2012, 22:55:09 PM
I am sorry, please see it below

Many thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated.

Jquery HAS to be loaded BEFORE the product scripts.

The product scripts USE the jquery library.

Disable your swmenufree module, and then enable vmart jquery and see what happens then

murenti

Many thanks for looking at that for me   ;D

The swmenufree is causing some conflict, when it is switched off Virtuemart works as expected, when I switch swmenufree back on Virtuemart cart stops.  I am very grateful for you taking the time to resolve this for me.

revampnet

Hello!
I am experiencing the same issue.  I finally got some of the other tools to work, but VM is still my issue.  I know I need to adjust the z-index for the menu but you can get through it.  The quantity + and - do not work, and when I add to cart, the cart is empty.  I have search high and low on these forums and throughout the web and no one is giving any kind of solid answer.  Please help.  I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

www.macglue.com
guest135

murenti

Hi,
I think you may have misread my fix for VM.  If you are still using SWMENUFREE then you need to totally remove it to be able to use VM properly.     :D