News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

add to cart problm ! it do not show the change in chorme

Started by zzlettle, March 04, 2012, 16:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzlettle

i just test in my website joomla 2.5 vm 2.02
it works in firefox .but nothing change in chorme
i means ,it do not show the product name in the mini cart automatic once i click the button at to cart,then i click the button 3 times .nothing changed
but when i open the cart ,i see 4 items in my cart
so i think when i click the add to cart button,it transfer the item to cart ,but it can not show in chorme .this problem do not happen in firefox

myvarioususername

Hey there,

I am using same software as you do.
J2.5 VM 2.0.2 and a browser based on chrome.
I cant reproduce your problem.

What mini cart do you mean? I have a module with the VM shopping cart.
My module is always viewable when I am on the shop site.

When the cart is empty no product is listed in the cart.
When I add a product it appears in the shopping cart.

Which version of chrome do you use?
Did you read the thread here on top? The title of the thread is "add to cart issue" or something like that!

Cheers

zzlettle

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Alan_Smith

Firefox gives the perfect result and Chrome cannot show items in cart, It means the problem with the Chrome browser, so update Google Chrome. If add to cart problem occurs after updating Chrome then update Flash player in a computer. All browsers need an updated flash player for many processes such as slide shows, video playing and many more.

jenkinhill

xevi it works fine for me in Chrome 17.0.963.65 m  - testing with Chrome is tricky as it seems to cache AJAX, but in a different way to IE. Seems the only way to test is to keep shutting Chrome & clearing cache etc.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

xevi

everything works fine with the Virtuemart pre subrelease 2.0.3

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=99047.0

Thank you very much jenkinhill

(I had no time to update chrome :-) I prefer it to work with VM 2.0.3, as I cannot control the browser versions of my clients :-)