News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Need to recieve an order e-mail after PayPal message

Started by dron_gr, March 04, 2012, 11:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dron_gr

Hi,

VM2.0.0 I need to to recieve an order e-mail (same way like Standart Payment) but after PayPal payment has done. So that e-mail need to contain everything that the client has bougth - means everything that was into the shopping cart.

Thanks a lot!

alatak

dron_gr

It is impossible because everything is go so wrong in my shop when i doing an update.... What to do?

John2400

Hi dron_gr,

Just wondering another option - you may need to create another folder on your server - and build another shop with New versions.

The old shop will be OK and run as is for now. ( If you cannot update then you could go with this option)

The new shop will be just a folder away - set it up , get two screens going. Open your old shop in one window and the new shop in another .

Copy and paste as much written information between screens.  Now once your new shop is Ok. Then set a redirect option to your new shop ( in the back end of your site) . This will work just fine -
I'm sure others are setting up new shops just like this if they are worried about moving migrating or from 1.5 to 2.5.1 and 1 - 2.0.3 VM.

what will you lose - nothing really - some orders - but you could them turn the old shop off and log in later to see old orders.

It will be pretty quick if you only have a few products - again just an option.