News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

cannot delete order in virtumart administrator

Started by meizal, March 04, 2012, 01:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meizal

hi developer

can you help me to sort this issue,i recently upgrade my virtumart from ver 2.0 to 2.0.2 ,i found a small but urgent problem,in the back end of my virtuemart order detail

index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=orders

i found that none of the order that i recently tested can be delete,instead being delete when im debugging to see what the error are i found several warning that comes out

vmdebug self::$_jpConfig->lang en_gb
        vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.04656195640564
        vmError message empty

#0  vmTrace(vmError message empty) called at [........................................./administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/config.php:105]
        #1  vmError() called at [........................./administrator/components/com_virtuemart/tables/orders.php:138]
        #2  TableOrders->delete(3) called at [........................................./administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/orders.php:1207]
        #3  VirtueMartModelOrders->remove(Array ([0] => 3)) called at [...................................../administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmcontroller.php:200]
        #4  VmController->remove() called at [........................................./libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:754]
        #5  JController->execute(remove) called at [..................................../administrator/components/com_virtuemart/admin.virtuemart.php:81]
        #6  require_once(.............................................../administrator/components/com_virtuemart/admin.virtuemart.php) called at [...................../libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:388]
        #7  JComponentHelper::executeComponent(............................./administrator/components/com_virtuemart/admin.virtuemart.php) called at [.................../libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:357]
        #8  JComponentHelper::renderComponent(com_virtuemart) called at [............................................../administrator/includes/application.php:152]
        #9  JAdministrator->dispatch() called at [...................................../administrator/index.php:46]

vmdebug self::$_jpConfig->lang en_gb
        vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.04353404045105
        vmdebug getOrdersList

if anyone has ever experienced the same thing? I've tried to look on the all the forum post for similar issue, but it seems there is no reference that I get to solve this problem

what should i do ?

please help  :(

Thank you for your time and effort, I'm sorry if my english not so good

meizal

Mathiotte

some problem here...

I can do nothing with orders (update status in modal box or delete a row)

It turns:

Warning: require_once(/home/mysite/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mysite/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/controllers/invoice.php on line 191

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/mysite/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mysite/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/controllers/invoice.php on line 191

jenkinhill

I cannot duplicate this. I have had no problems with deleting orders or changing status - I do not recall any of the development versions of VM2 having this problem.

I currently use VM2.0.3B on Joomla 2.5.2
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Milbo

You must also use the latest aio.

The problem is that removing an order is before executing cancelling it, so that the stock is correct. When your plugins do not fit, you get this trouble. We wanna change that,... one command delete and set before to cancelled, or just delete.

The point is, you usually delete orders, when something went wrong or when you test. When you are running a live shop, deleting orders is always suspicious and should be avoided.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

ZX81

Joomla! 2.5.1/VM2.0.2

I had this problem after deleting a payment method that was causing me a problem. I could not delete any of my old test orders that used the deleted payment method. The only way I could fix this was to delete the orders directly in the db via php admin.

ZX

woogygun

Im getting a similar error here

vmError: Seems the used shipmentmethod got deleted
vmError: TableOrders delete Order shipmentTable = #__virtuemart_shipment_plg_ `virtuemart_order_id` = 13 dbErrorMsg
vmError: VirtueMartModelOrders::remove 13
Order could not be deleted.

VM 2.0.8e Joomla 2.5.6

Very frustrating indeed.

oogloo

I am seeing the same problem in VM2 and Joomla 2.5.8 where I can not delete the orders and it says

----Seems the used shipmentmethod got deleted

Has there been any resolution to this issue thus far?

consolecustoms

I know this is an old topic but I had this same issue and solved it.

The problem: the virtuemart_paymentmethod_id and virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id in the table xxx_virtuemart_orders are not set to current methods. This happened for all orders I migrated from VM1. the shipment ID was set to "0" for all migrated orders and  payement ID's were different than ones that existed in VM2.

To Solve I ran update commands in PHPmyAdmin

For shipment ID- you would need to change the xxx to the prefix for your tables and the "SET `virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id`= 1" the 1 may need to be different as it would need to be set to a current shipment method ID that is valid in your configuration.

UPDATE `xxx_virtuemart_orders` SET `virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id`= 1 WHERE `virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id`= 0

Similar for Payment ID the SET command the number must be a valid payment ID. the WHERE command in the case "4" this number needs to be the currently invalid ID in the Database. I had to run this command twice because I had two payment ID's from VM1 that needed to be changed.

UPDATE `xxx_virtuemart_orders` SET `virtuemart_paymentmethod_id`= 1 WHERE `virtuemart_paymentmethod_id`= 4

After these updates i was able to delete orders successfully from the VM admin console. I hope this can help someone else
www.consolecustoms.com - Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 Rapid Fire controllers, LEDs and more.