News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Gantry multilingual error. Info: COM_VIRTUEMART_ASSIGN_VM_TO_MENU

Started by karencho, March 03, 2012, 04:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karencho

Hello!

I tried to explain the issue as much as I could.  Sorry for bad English.

I am using Gantry Template v3.2.13 & gantry_joomla_framework-3.2.16.

I have two languages installed, English and Russian. I have two duplicated templates,
overall three templates ( rt_gantry – Default,   rt_gantry – Default_EN   &  rt_gantry – Default_RU ).

Everything was ok until I updated to the latest version of Joomla! 2.5.1 Stable & Virtuemart 2.0.2.
After the update I got the following message (Info:COM_VIRTUEMART_ASSIGN_VM_TO_MENU) 

But I manage to get rid of this message by creating new Menu Item and setting  the  Menu Item Type to shop front page,
Language to All and Template Style to rt_gantry – Default. At this point everything works fine except the Russian menu,
when I navigate to Russian Menu>shop> Categories, the Russian menu doesn't show, it disappears.

When I change the Menu Item Template Style to rt_gantry – Default_EN, I get the same result, everything
works fine except the Russian menu, when I navigate to Russian Menu>shop> Categories.

Finally when I change the menu item Template Style to rt_gantry – Default_RU, at this point everything
works fine Including the Russian menu, Except when I navigate to English Menu>shop> Categories 
I get this following errors

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/es/qu/ad/esquada.co.uk/public_html/es/modules/mod_roknavmenu/lib/providers/RokMenuProviderJoomla16.php on line 43

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/es/qu/ad/esquada.co.uk/public_html/es/modules/mod_roknavmenu/lib/providers/RokMenuProviderJoomla16.php on line 185

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage23/es/qu/ad/esquada.co.uk/public_html/es/modules/mod_roknavmenu/lib/providers/RokMenuProviderJoomla16.php on line 201

Please ANY suggestions????

Thank You