News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Severe PHP error in 2.0.2

Started by sentiao, March 02, 2012, 15:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sentiao

Hi,

After updating from 2.0.0 to 2.0.2 I encountered the following error on a blank page:

QuoteWarning: require_once(/.../administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugins/currency_converter/) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /.../administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/currencydisplay.php on line 45

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/.../administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugins/currency_converter/' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /.../administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/currencydisplay.php on line 45

Both the component as AIO have been updated.

Milbo

Go in your vm config first tab and choose a currency converter
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

sentiao

It was already on "convertECB.php". The problem persists.

sentiao

I finally got it (partially) working.
I had to downgrade (using a backup) to 2.0.0 to be able to change any settings at all. The currency converter was already set but I pressed save again, upgraded, and now it works.

I still get another error tho:
QuoteWarning: Division by zero in /.../components/com_virtuemart/views/virtuemart/tmpl/default_categories.php on line 11