News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get image: .....

Started by luvtofish, March 01, 2012, 18:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvtofish

I scoured the boards looking for this exact error but have not seen it listed anywhere, so here goes.

Win7 64 bit
Xampp
php 5.x
apache 2.x
Joomla version 1.5.25
Virtuemart version 2.02

I'm getting the following error pop on the "orders" page in the VM control panel whilst clicking on the "invoice" icon OR when changing the order status from "pending" to "confirm". Weirdly enough, changing to any other status does not throw the popup error:

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get image: C:/xampp/htdocs/Joomla15/libraries/tcpdf/cache/img_dd5d02cc750d2855cf6f6c5bf5bea587

Has anyone else seen this? What can I do to correct? The status of the order changes, just don't like seeing the annoying popup error message.

Thanks in advance!

-ltf

Milbo

Try your pdf creation in order BE. It also looks like that your vendor has no image, maybe. Maybe it is your template override for the invoice, there are various possibilities.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

luvtofish

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "try your PDF creation in order BE" ??

My shop has an image associated with it. It actually displays on the invoice correctly.

Where do I look for the template over-ride at?

Thanks for your assistance!

jenkinhill

Is the shop image a .jpg file? PDF creation may not work with .gif or .png
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

luvtofish

Yes, the shop image is a .jpg

It also displays correctly in control panel on the vendor page. BTW...the referenced img that it is trying to get does not exist in the specified folder??
The only file in the "cache" folder is a file called "index.html".

Thanks for your assistance.

-ltf

luvtofish

Okay --- I've found the problem causing this error. In both the payment module and shipping modules, there are options for setting the "logo" image. These were set to the default "index.html" but no images were ever setup for those. I removed the reference to "index.html" in both cases and am now able to change status of the order without getting the TCPDF ERROR.

Thanks

alatak

Hi,

Txs for finding out the problem. I have fixed it by excluding the file from the list.

punkmaster

Another reason for this error to occur is when htaccess authentication on your site is enabled.