News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Missing Payment Methods

Started by thestainedglasscompany, March 26, 2012, 14:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thestainedglasscompany

Hi,

I am running Joomla 2.5.23 and Just upgraed from Vm 1.1.19 to 2.02 and all the payment methods are gone... anyone experience this before and have a solution...

Thanks,
Steve.

jenkinhill

The payment methods in the VM2 core package are installed with the aio component and are (in VM2.0.3):
authorizenet
paypal
payzen
standard
systempay

Any others need the plugins installed if they are available yet. eg http://extensions.virtuemart.net/extensions-virtuemart-2/offline-credit-card-processing-detail
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Alan_Smith

VM 2.02 is the migration version of 1.1.19 so when you upgrade your site from 1.1.19 to 2.02 then you lost shipping and payment plugins of old version. 2.02 do not have any payment plugins yet which is in 1.1.19 so you can write your own code and create plugins for payment methods. You can try 2.03 versions which provide a core package of payment methods.

jenkinhill

VM2.0.2 has authorizenet, paypal, payzen & standard payment plugins.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

marina_v

I've installed VM2.0.2 and aio package that came with it, but I don't see any payment methods (no auth.net or any other). What am I doing wrong?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

marina_v