News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Need help installing realex plugin into virtuemart VM2

Started by squareba, March 01, 2012, 12:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squareba

currently running joomla 1.5.23 and VM 2.0 but can upgrade to latest VM2.0 that is available at the time, but i need to install a realex payment processor plug in, i have decided to go this route as realex say that it wont be implemented by themselves for a good few months yet, but i need it in about a month.

the earlier plug in is for Vm1.0 up to 1.1.9 i think and looking through the forums it normally has to be tweeked somewhere along the line,  i am ok usually installing Php files etc but actual coding i aint that good, more design oriented myself.

anyway here is the original plug in link, which i tried to install but the directory structure of VM2 has changed, so it needs to be installed somehere else, this is where i am stuck, i am willing to pay some money but I havent got a lot to spare and if that was the case, i would just change payment geteways, so say in the region of £50 to £100 is possible if anyone can help me

heres the original plug in link: https://resourcecentre.realexpayments.com/downloads.html?id=163