News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Decimal places in currency

Started by tutyi, February 29, 2012, 16:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tutyi

Hi,

the removal (or change) the number of decimal places in currencies seems to be unusable in VM2.0.2 + JM2.5.1. The currency is set to Hungarian Forint and does not matter what i set in the currency details. The format is always xxxx,xx but if i use a dot as thousand-separator it works. Only problem is with the two decimal places (,00). I tried this in VM1.x.x and there it worked and also tried to go into the code but i wasn't able to manage it. I've also created a new currency in VM2 but it is the same.

Any suggestions please?
Thank you in advance!

tutyi

Sorry, I was lame. The decimal places must be set in Configuration -> Pricing -> Show Following Prices -> Rounding Digits (it must be set to zero)

Milbo

:-) You are NOT lame, you found it.

Lame are the people who write annoying posts how bad vm2 is, when in fact their a just not flexible. So you and we rock and the others not :-P .
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

prema

And how can i hide the decimals? In our country we don't have smaller money then 5. No cent, nothing.
Now it looks like: 4950,00. But i would like to have 4950

Is this possible? I was setting in currency, in the roundings, in database, so everywhere, but i didn'r find this, where i can change.

Thanks.
P.

kg

The settings in Configuration -> Pricing -> Show Following Prices -> Rounding Digits is good, but it does not do anything to the rounding in the cart (includijg minicart) emails etc.
It is only for product info in product details, featured broducts, products listing etc.

Where can we set the rounding for the cart etc?

VM 2.0.2 | Joomla 2.5.2 | PHP 5.3.10

Milbo

oh, interesting hint, thanks kg
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member